How to Apply for Gujarat Pollution Control Board License
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
Consent to build up (NOC) implies No protest authentication which is given to guarantee that the proposed business being set up won't bring on any damage to the earth or society. For setting up of businesses or for change in modernization/creation process/limit improvement, arrangement has been made that the business person will need to get No Objection Certificate from the State Pollution Board
General Guidelines of Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB)
- Each Industrial unit, after foundation of required Environmental Management System (pollution control measures) and on starting creation works out, expeditiously will apply for Consolidated Consent and Authorization (CCA) under the courses of action of the Water Act, the Air Act and the Hazardous Waste Rules.
- Applicant will guarantee to acquire Consent to Establish (CTE) before apply for the Consent to Operate (CCA).
- On receipt of CCA application, Board authorities will investigate the mechanical plant to confirm the introduced Environment Management System (EMS) to forestall and control contamination and furthermore get checked its viability. After cautious lawful and specialized examination, the Consolidated Consents and Authorization (CCA) will be given to the candidate determining different terms and conditions and release measures.
Goals and Functions of Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB)
- Maintainable Development: Sustainable advancement is a wide idea that adjusts the requirement for financial development with natural security and social value.
- Anticipation: Prevention of normal assets.
- Waste Management: Effective Waste Management is an incredible source to ensure the earth.
- Customer mindfulness: Pollution can be diminished by mindfulness, for example, by persuading overall population to utilize CFL, Paper Bags, open vehicle and not to utilize firecrackers.
- Consistence: GPCB set out certain rules for enterprises and Health care foundation to diminish condition Pollutant in Gujarat.
Documents Required to Apply for Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) certificate For Orange and Green Category
- Authorized Person Pan card
- Authorized Person Aadhar card must be linked with updated Mobile No.
- Pan card of the unit in case of, Partnership, Company
- Authorization letter (except Proprietorship)
- Municipal/Industry license
- Factory/Trade/health Trade License
- Proof of registration of the Unit
- CA Letter for total project cost
- Site Plan / Naksha.
- FSSAI Certificate for food businesses
- Electricity bill
- Proof of Ownership
- Water Bill
- GST Certificate
Procedure to apply for Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB)
Procedure to Get Consent To Establish (CTE)
- After the ID of land by the task designer, the engineer needs to get authorization from Coastal administrative position if that landfall in the waterfront administrative zone.
- If the business falls in the rundown of enterprises informed by the legislature of India to acquire condition leeway before the foundation of the business, at that point that venture initially needs to take authorization from Ministry of Environment first.
- Projects falling in classification a need to take freedom from the Ministry of Environment first, and undertakings falling in class B need to apply to the state evaluation advisory group for authorization.
- Once the previously mentioned conditions are satisfied then the specific business can apply for consent to build up (CTE) and after consent to set up is conceded by the board, and after ventures development is finished the business can apply for consent to operate (CC&A)
Method to Obtain Consent To Operate (CC&A)
When consent to build-up has been conceded by the board, and the venture's development has been finished by the business, at that point that specific industry can apply for consent to operate.
- For all classes that are red, orange, and green temporary assent is given when the business applies for consent to operate.
- After accommodation of the application due perseverance is finished by an official selected by the board to check whether the business has consented to all the states of consent to set up.
- The application at that point goes to the enrollment official for investigation, and once the official is fulfilled that every vital report has been connected alongside the structure, it is sent to the head office for an ultimate conclusion.
- For bigger enterprises of the orange and red classification, an ultimate conclusion is taken by the part secretary and the administrator separately.
- The greatest no. of days in which the entire procedure of consent to operate is to be finished by the contamination board is 120 days.
Emission Trading Scheme (ETS)
Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) is a pilot venture began by the Gujarat government and actualized by the Gujarat contamination control board. It is a market-based idea; the idea depends on the methodology of boosting businesses on the off chance that they can lessen contamination emanation. Every industry will be given a quantity of contamination it can produce. Furthermore, on the off chance that that industry can decrease contamination, at that point the surplus quantity can be sold by that industry to some other industry, accordingly making a frame operate where the business would be compensated for lessening contamination. Thusly, the industry would put more in creating strategies and methods to diminish contamination with the goal that it can sell its surplus portion and doesn't have to go through cash to purchase extra quantity
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.