‘Order Food Online
The Online food delivery market contains two different delivery service solutions for prepared meals: (1) Restaurant-to-Consumer Delivery and (2) Platform-to-Consumer Delivery. Zomato caters Platform-to-Consumer Delivery solutions.
Table of Contents
- ‘Order Food Online
- Eligibility Criteria’s For Zomato Partner Registration
- Adding the Restaurant to Zomato Listing:
- How to Register Restaurant in Zomato Platform:
- How to Register on Zomato Business App
- Benefits of Downloading Zomato App for Business
- Commission & Fees Charged by Zomato from Registered Restaurants
- Cases Where Zomato Charge No Commission Fees
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
With a population of over 1.2billion, India is indisputably one of the biggest consumer markets in the world. In addition, 50% of Indian population fall under the age of 25; making India one of the youngest nation in the world. In Indian Market, most of the fast food demand comes from age group between 18-38 years. By the year 2024 the Indian middle-class demographic is expected to touch 515 million. Young India’s appetite is one of the key drivers for demand in the food and beverage industry on the whole.
Zomato Helps People Discover Great Places Around Them
Zomato gathers information from every restaurant on a regular basis to ensure their data is fresh. Zomato vast community of food lovers share their reviews and photos, so that new customers have all they need to make an informed choice.
Zomato Enables Restaurants to Create Amazing Experiences
With dedicated engagement and management tools, they're enabling restaurants to spend more time focusing on food itself, which translates directly to better dining experiences.
From Vancouver to Auckland, Zomato is used by millions every day to decide where to eat in over 10,000 cities across 24 countries. In a few years, Zomato should be able to help point foodies to a great place to eat no matter what part of the world they're in. The company serves the restaurant partners by allowing them to reach bigger consumer base and helps their businesses to grow faster. Therefore, Registration with Zomato can enable restaurants to gain more customers and grow their business by delivering more demands to a bigger pool of customers.
Eligibility Criteria’s For Zomato Partner Registration
Before applying for Zomato restaurant registration or to partner with Zomato, the restaurant must complete below registration or Licenses.
- Restaurant must register as a business entity in India, Private Limited Company Registration, Partnership Registration or LLP Registration is required.
- Shop act License and GST Number required for restaurant in India.
- FSSAI Registration / License is required as per business turnover or business size and nature.
Connect with team Corpseed to manage all registration & licenses. We will help you to arrange all the documents required for registration.
How to Register Restaurant in Zomato – Zomato Registration Process
- Adding the restaurant to Zomato Listing
- Obtaining a Registration on Zomato Business App.
Adding the Restaurant to Zomato Listing:
If any restaurant isn't located at the Zomato Listing, the proprietor or the business owner may intimate by performing the below steps
- Measure 1: To include a restaurant at Zomato, take a look at the Add Restaurant Link and fill out the registration form with the restaurant name, contact number, state, City, etc..
Click Add Restaurant to Bring the restaurant into the Zomato List.
After submitting the form, a Zomato executive can check and collect mandatory documents like PAN Card, Aadhar card, FSSAI Certificate, click photos of restaurant, etc.. On successfully completing the restaurant confirmation, your restaurant will soon be listed on Zomato platform.
How to Register Restaurant in Zomato Platform:
- Measure 1: To get Zomato restaurant enrollment for Company listing, Check out the Zomato For Business App Hyperlink
- Measure 2: Look for your restaurant at the search bar to assess if the restaurant is recorded on Zomato or not.
If the restaurant has been located at the Zomato list then click claim the list. In other instance, (when a restaurant isn't accessible on Zomato) then Insert your Restaurant info into Zomato business listings by following the actions mentioned in the 'To Add Restaurant on Zomato' section.
- Measure 3: Once submitting or claiming the restaurant on Zomato is completed, scroll down on Zomato for Business webpage where you'll discover a very simple registration form.
- Measure 4: Fill out the form stating the restaurant name, your title, contact number, email address and city etc. and click on Add Restaurant.
It is also possible to contact Zomato for Business by providing a call at +91--8039654500.
- Measure 5: After submitting the form to associate with Zomato, an executive from Zomato will contact you to check the details supplied. On checking the accounts, your account on Zomato for business is going to be triggered.
How to Register on Zomato Business App
- Step 1. You have to claim your own listing before you use Zomato for Business App.
- Step 2. Download the Zomato app for IOS & Android and then login using the very same credentials that are used to claim your listing.
- Step 3. Start managing your restaurant through your phone.
Benefits of Downloading Zomato App for Business
- Get real-time customers review & notifications/alerts, and can readily respond to customers reviews.
- Handle your business account end to end through a simple click on Zomato business app.
- Manage promotions & deals directly through the Zomato business app.
- Upload your restaurant menu, photos, etc straight from the Application
Commission & Fees Charged by Zomato from Registered Restaurants
Zomato currently charges a commission fee of 7 percent to the total orders from the restaurants under its own food ordering verticle. This doesn't include payment gateway fee and delivery charges. For those restaurants which have less than 50 orders each week, an additional charge of 2.99 percent alongside a platform charge of Rs 99 will be enforced.
Cases Where Zomato Charge No Commission Fees
- No commission fees will be imposed for restaurants that cross the weekly order count of 50.
- For restaurants crossing the 500 orders per week, the platform fees billed will be inversely proportional to the number of orders.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.