You agree that by availing the services as provided by the CORPSEED ITES PVT. LTD. through its website or any applications or services, you are at least 18 years of age and you are legally able to enter into a contract.
All disputes will get resolved by an arbitrator who will be appointed by the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. and the customer, mutually agreed or as the case may be.
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. through “https://www.corpseed.com/” is an online service provider to give the customers an overall understanding of the law and to offer an automated solution to start or manage a business. “https://www.corpseed.com/” provides end to end consulting and business solutions, start with incorporation, business compliance till process improvement and audits. The Website includes general information on commonly encountered Legal, Licensing/Permits, technology and quality issues. The Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Services also includes a review of your responses provided on ‘as is’ basis, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal adequacy, draw legal conclusions, provide legal guidance, views or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, choices, choice of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd., its services, its forms and templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney.
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. attempts to keep its all documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, due to rapid changes in laws and regulations, Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Website or Applications is up-to-date. The law differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and might be subject to explanation by different courts. The law is a dynamic matter, and no universal information or legal tool like the kind Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. provides can fit every circumstance. Also, the information displayed on the Website and applications is not legal advice and there is no guarantee that it is, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you want legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our services, you must consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. might do certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to, legal plans, third party partners, and third party agreements. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. through the performance of any such services.
This Website and Applications are not planned to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Instead, you will represent yourself either in-person or through your authorized representative for any legal matter you undertake through Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s legal document service or any other services.
2. Ownership. This Website and Application(s) are owned and operated by the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. All rights, title and interest in and to the materials provided or available on this Website and Application(s), including but not limited to information, data, documents, logos, videos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. or by our individual third-party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Service Providers"). Except as otherwise specifically allowed by Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd., none of the Materials should be copied, replicated, republished, transferred, uploaded, posted, presented, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Website shall be construed to deliberate any license under any of the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s (IP) intellectual property rights. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. does not license, sell, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials or services other than those expressly recognized as being provided by Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Any rights not specifically granted herein are reserved by Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.
3. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. Except as forbidden by law, you will hold Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. and its associates, directors, employees, promoters, and agents immune from any indirect, disciplinary, incidental, or consequential damage, however it may arise (including attorneys' fees as well as all costs and expenses related to litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is introduced), or in an action of agreement, negligence, or other action, or arising out of or in connection with this contract, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property harm, loss or damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any central, state, or local laws, decrees, rules, or regulations, even if Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. has been previously directed of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is any accountability found on the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. side, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no conditions will there be significant or severe damages.
4. Unsolicited Submissions. While using Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. website, all comments, feedback, information, data or material submitted to Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. through or in relation with this Website shall be considered as non-confidential and also considered as Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s property. By submitting such information to Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. you hereby authorize Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd., at no absolute liability, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property (IP) rights associated therewith. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. shall be free to use and/or broadcast/distribute such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are accountable for the information that you submitted, including information legality, reliability, suitability, correctness, validity, originality and content.
5. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When browsing Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. website or using the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. legal document creation Service or any other service mentioned on website, you agree to follow the law and also respect the intellectual property (IP) rights of others. While using Services or the Website, you are governed by laws related to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership all the times. You come to an agreement with Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd., not to copy, display, upload, make, spread or otherwise distribute any information, data or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property (IP) rights. Also you are responsible to violate any other proprietary rights. You will be solely responsible for any violations of any laws or any infringements of third party rights caused by any content or information you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted by you to Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. through ‘https://www.corpseed.com/’.
Caution. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. has expert and full-fledged legal options available to deal with the allegations of copyright infringement taking place on the Website or with the Service. The Company has incorporated a policy that instructs for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Website or Service user who is found guilty for violated any intellectual laws, copyright infringement or regulations. The Company's policy is to act swiftly upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement content. If you have evidence that your rights or the rights of any third-party company or service provider have been violated and you want Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. to delete, edit, or deactivate the material/content in question, you must provide the Company with following details in writing
An electronic or physical signature of a person allowed to act on behalf of the owner whose IP rights has been allegedly infringed;
Evidence of the work protected by the said copyright, which has been claimed to have been infringed.
Proof of substantial information which permits the Company to contact you, such as an address, Name (Company or individual) telephone number, or email address;
A declaration that you have trust on the fact that use of the material or content in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law as being presented.
A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are officially authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above details must be sent to our registered Copyright Agent:
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd., E-57, Ramdhan Building, Sector-63, Noida, UP-201301
Counter-Notice. If you trust that your Content that was edited or removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing the copyright law and you have the permission from the copyright owner or the law, to post and use the material or information. You can send a written counter-notice enclosing the following details to the Copyright Agent:
Your physical or electronic signature.
Proof of authenticity of the Content that has been removed or disabled and the location or web address or address at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
A declaration that you believe the Content was removed, edited or disabled as a result of misidentification of the Content or information.
Your name, address, telephone number, or email address for communication purpose.
6. Limited Permission to Download. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. hereby permits you to view, download, copy and print the Materials on any computer exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use, provided that:
(i) Where allowed, the copyright and trademark notices appearing on any Materials not to be changed or removed;
(ii) The Materials are not used in a computer environment or any other company Website connected to a network of other computers;
7. NO WARRANTY. The website, applications, and other materials, documents or forms provided on or through your use of the applications or website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. clearly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of description, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, merchantability, completeness, title and non-infringement.
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. gives no warranty that:
(a) the website, applications, materials or services will meet your requirements;
(b) the website, materials, forms, applications will be available on a continuous, timely or error-free basis;
(c) the outcomes that may be attained from the use of the website, applications, or any materials offered through the website or applications shall be apt and up-to-date.
Browsing or downloading any materials through the use of the website or applications is done at your own will and at your own risk. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. shall have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software.
Notwithstanding anything stated as above, Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. offers a 10 day satisfaction guarantee or money back guarantee, the terms of which are available here.
8. Links to Third Party Websites. ‘https://www.corpseed.com/’ and applications might contain links to other websites managed by parties other than Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. works with different partners and affiliates whose websites are linked with Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. might also provide links to other businesses with whom it is not affiliated. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. is not at all accountable for and does not endorse or admit any accountability for the products, services, contents or external link of any Third-Party Website, any changes or updates to such Websites. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. takes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such third-party websites. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. is not accountable for webcasting or any other form of broadcast received from any third-party website. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. makes these links available on website for visitor convenience. You acknowledge that you take all the responsibilities and risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a third-party website and agree that Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. is not at all responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may suffer from dealing with a third-party service provider. You must connect with the Website administrator of the Third-Party Website if you have any questions, concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third-Party Website.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
10. Use of Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Legal Forms. CORPSEED ITES PVT. LTD. and its associate partners provides online forms services on Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Website. You understand that your download, acquisition, and use of a form/document is neither legal advice nor the practice of law, also that any form or applicable instructions or guidance is not customized to your particular needs.
License to Use.
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. grants you a limited and non-transferable license to use Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. or its associate partners’ forms for your personal, internal business use only. You acknowledge and verify that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create or exploit any of the Forms in any way, except modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use only. You shall not eliminate any copyright notice from any Form. Resale of our forms are strictly prohibited and must lead to violation of intellectual property laws, except otherwise allowed by CORPSEED ITES PVT. LTD.
11. Inappropriate Content. When browsing the Website, accessing any Applications, or using Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s Services, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that:
(a) Is vilifying, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, rude and abusive or threatening;
(b) Advocates, encourages or inspire conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil obligation or otherwise disrupt any applicable local, state, national or foreign Act, law or regulation; or
12. Copyrights. All Website design, text, layout, graphics, animations and the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
13. Trademarks. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd., Corpseed.com, logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics, animations, 3D text and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. All other trademarks, product names, images, content, company names, or logos cited herein are the property of their respective stakeholders.
15. Rights and Responsibilities of Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Users.
You are legally and morally liable for any User Content - writings, videos, files, pictures, animation or any other work - that you post or communicate using any Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. service that allows interaction or broadcasting of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not broadcasting any content:
That is known by you to be false, erroneous, wrong, inaccurate or misleading;
That infringes copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights. Please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws in paragraph 5 above;
That violates any applicable law, Act, rules or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, regulating export control, unfair competition, promoting discrimination of any kinds, or any false advertising). Please see Compliance with Export Restrictions below;
That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, offensive, defamatory, hateful, racially, ethically, culturally, geographically or religiously biased or illegally threatening or illegally harassing, or advocates or inspires and encourage illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation.
That includes advertisements, spam, junk, or unethical content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
That contains information that references other Websites, external advertisement, web addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, link, blog or other contact information;
That contains any computer malware, virus, trojans, rootkits, spyware, dishonest adware, crimeware, worms, unwanted software’s or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
Attorneys or third-party service providers that submit User Content and provide advice do so at their own risk.
Under laws of India, you retain copyright on all works you create and published as User Content on Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. webpage, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In publishing a work as User Content, you allow other members or Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.’s customers who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of that published work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise, to reproduce or distribute it unless you give permission for such broadcasting.
You grant Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. an everlasting, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use, modify, copy, remove in its entirety, adapt, translate, publish, create derivative works from, trade, distribute, and/or include such content into any form, technology or medium all over the world without giving any compensation to you. You have the right to remove or delete any of your works from User Content at any point of time.
Ratings and reviews will usually be posted in three to four business days.
By submitting your email address or mobile number in connection with your rating and review, you authorized that Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. can use your email address or mobile number to communicate with you about the status of your review and other administrative/maintenance or connectivity purposes.
17. Personal Use. The Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Website is made available for your personal use on your own behalf and risks.
18. Customers Requiring Extra Support. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. aims is to provide complete access to its Website and product offerings irrespective of disability. If you are unable to read any part of the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.’s website, or otherwise have difficulties in using the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.’s website, please call 7558 640 644 and our customer care support desk will assist you.
19. Governing Law. Any legal action relating to your access or use of the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.’s website, Application, or Material(s) shall be governed by the Indian Arbitration Laws, as the case may be.
20. Rights and Responsibilities of Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. is not the producer or author of the User Content. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by its customers or any third-party service provider or marketer.
Although Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security. Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. shall take reasonable steps to maintain security or any threats to website. If you have reason to believe that Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
If Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s IT staff finds that files or processes related to a user contains a threat to Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. system or to the security of other members, Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. holds the right to delete those files or to terminate those processes. If the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. IT staff suspects a user name is being used by someone else who is not authorized by the proper user, Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. might temporarily suspend that user's access in order to maintain system security. In all such cases, Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. will communicate with member as soon as feasible.
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. has the right, in sole and absolute discretion, to edit, remove, delete, redact, re-categorize to a more suitable location or otherwise change any User Content.
21. Attorney Access Services; Use of Term "Experience." The term "experience" or "experienced," as used on the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. Website, Applications, and in any other communications channel reference to third party attorneys contributing in Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s legal plans or any other attorney access services means that the legal plan of the primary managing partner of each law firm fulfills the following eligibility criteria:
(a) Owns a minimum of three years' experience practicing law;
(b) Keeps the company’s policies consistent with the industry rules & standards;
(c) Has no pending malpractice lawsuit, as of the date of association with Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s legal plans or external services.
(d) Has no public record of discipline by a state bar within the last three years.
The term "experience" or "experienced" is not intended to be an evaluation to any other attorney's services or qualifications.
22. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You might not access some part of Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. website, download, edit, use or export, Applications, or the Materials in violation of India’s export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to obey with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any India’s or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be obligatory. You accept and agree that the Materials are subject to the India’s Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be procured for transferred, shipped, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to prohibited or forbidden countries or their nationals or to be used for any prohibited/banned purpose(s).
23. Children. Minors, below 18 years of age, are not eligible to use the website or applications and we ask hereby expressly ask them to not to submit any personal information to us.
24. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. The media hosts on the Website recommend Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. as paid spokesperson in our advertising campaigns.
25. Inquiries. By using Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.'s services or accessing the Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. website or forms or applications, you admit and accept that submitting your details to Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. through ‘https://www.corpseed.com/’ website or applications or through Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd.’s third-party service providers, constitutes an inquiry to Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd., and that Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. may contact you through those details submitted even if such information appears on Do Not Disturb (DND) list (taking into account inquiry exemption time frames as appropriate).
26. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge and admits that Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or deny service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
A43, Second floor
Updated: November 02, 2020
Advocate Sahil Bajaj