Introduction: Spice Plus | SPICe +
Spice Plus (+) is a new web-based form in place of Spice form. To make the company incorporation process easier Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has deployed a new web-based form spice+ and other registration along with the form. Now the company can apply for EPFO/ESI, GST numbers as well with this single window form. It is mandatory for all the companies as per the directives of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for the issue of PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, Profession Tax, and Opening of Bank Account.
Features of SPICE Plus Form released by MCA
Recently the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has released the complete significant features of the SPICE Plus form (SPICE +) in order to clear the importance of the form as well as make an initiative for a good awareness.
SPICE Plus form is said to dedicate 10 services via 3 central government ministries and departments (Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Corporate Affairs). The new SPICE form is claimed to save lots of valuable time and procedure maintenance of the concerned people and has been incorporated for all the new companies from 23rd February.
- SPICE + would be an integrated Web Form.
- SPICE + would have two parts:
Part A-for Name reservation for new companies and
Part B offering the following services:
- DIN allotment
- Mandatory issue of PAN
- Mandatory issue of TAN
- Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
- Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
- Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
- Allotment of GSTIN (if so applied for)
Users may either choose to submit Part-A for reserving a name first and thereafter submit Part B for incorporation & other services or file Part A and B together at one go for incorporating a new company.
Incorporation applications (Part B) after name reservation (In Part A) can be submitted as a seamless process in continuation of Part A of SPICE+. Stakeholders won’t be required to even enter the SRN of the approved name because the approved Name is going to be prominently displayed on the Dashboard and a click on the same will take the user for the continuation of the application through a hyperlink are going to be available on the SRN/application number in the new dashboard.
Resubmission of applications for company name reservation and/or incorporation shall also be handled through the application number/Name applied for the link on the new dashboard. A hyperlink will be available for the SRN/application number, so on to enable easy resubmission, wherever required.
- From 23rd February 2020 onwards, RUN service would be applicable only for the ‘change of name’ of an existing company.
- The new web form would Facilitate On-screen filing and real-time data validation for the seamless incorporation of companies.
- The approved name and related incorporation details as submitted in Part A would be automatically Pre-filled in all linked forms also viz., AGILE-PRO, eMoA, eAoA, URC1, INC-9 (as applicable)
- All Check forms and Pre-scrutiny validations (except DSC validation) will happen on the web form itself.
- Once the SPICe+ is filled completely with all relevant details, the same would then have to be converted into pdf format, with just a click of the mouse button, for affixing DSCs.
- All digitally signed applications can then be uploaded along with the linked forms as per the existing process.
- DSC validation and other validations will happen at Upload Level.
- Registration for EPFO and ESIC shall be mandatory for all new companies to be incorporated through SPICE+ w.e.f 23rd February 2020 and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
- All new companies incorporated through SPICE+ w.e.f 23rd February 2020 would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
What is AGILE-PRO?
AGILE-PRO form stands for Application for Goods and Services identification number, employees’ state Insurance corporation registration plus Employees’ provident fund organization registration. The old AGILE-PRO form (INC – 35) is replaced with the new AGILE–PRO web form.
Attachments Required For AGILE-PRO:
- Proof of principal place of business
- Proof of appointment of Authorised Signatory for GSTIN
- Proof of identity of Authorised Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Proof of address of Authorised Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Specimen Signature of Authorised Signatory for EPFO
What is RUN Web Service?
RUN stands for Reserve Unique Name. This web service is used to reserve the name of a new company or for the change in the name of an existing company. The type of entity and the proposed names for the company are to be entered in case of reserving the name for a new company. For an existing company, the CIN/LLPIN is that the additional information to be entered certain the change of name.
Now, since the introduction of the SPICE+ and AGILE – PRO forms, the RUN web service will henceforth be available just for the change of name of existing companies.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.