Companies (registration of offices and fees) third amendment rules, 2018- fee for filing dir3-kyc:
MCA on part of updating its registry, would be conducting KYC of all Directors of all companies and annually through a new e-form viz. DIR-3 KYC as notified vide MCA’s notification dated July 05, 2018, issued Companies (Registration Offices And Fees) Third Amendment Rules, 2018 in order to amend its existing rules Companies (Registration Offices And Fees) Rules, 2014. These rules will come in to force w.e.f. July 10, 2018.
Table of Contents
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
Under this rule,all the Directors who have been allotted DIN on or before 31st March 2018 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status, would be mandatorily required to this E-form every year till the 30th April of every financial year, without any fee of the immediate previous year.
Points to be remembered:
- The Unique Personal Mobile Number and Personal Email ID have to be mandatorily indicated, while filing the form, and also to be verified by One Time Password(OTP).
- Every Director has to file form using his/her own DSC and should be duly certified by a practicing professional (CA/CS/CMA).
- Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors also.
- After the expiry of the due date as said above by which the KYC form is to be filed,the MCA site will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’ with a reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’.
- After the expiry of due date of filing of DIR-3 KYC in respect of the deactivated DINs will be allowed upon payment of a specified fee only, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken.
- MCA on 05th of July notified about this new annual form - DIR-3 KYC and also specified late fee of ? 5,000 for delayed forms.
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs amended previous rules to empower the Centre or Regional Director (Northern Region) or any officer authorized by them to deactivate the DIN of an individual who does not intimate his particulars in e-KYC form within the stipulated time.
- The form DIR-3 KYC will get notified and deployed shortly.
Furthermore, MCA notified that While filing the DIR-3 KYC form, all stakeholders are requested to use PAN-based DSC
- In the case of Indian Nationals i.e., DSC should contain PAN as specified in the form.
- In respect of foreign nationals, the applicant's name in DSC would be matched with his/her name entered while filing the form(DIR-3 KYC).
- In case the PAN /Name in DSC does not match with PAN/Name entered in the form, they would be required to get a DSC with PAN/Name as specified in the form.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.