Introduction of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has been launched by the central government for all citizens. Gramin Awas Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the citizens of rural areas to get the house repaired and build a house. This financial assistance is ₹ 120000 for equivalent land and ₹ 130000 for hilly areas. Through this article, you will be provided with complete information related to PMAY Gramin Yojana.
Table of Contents
- Introduction of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Beneficiaries of Gramin Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2022 online
- Prime Minister's Rural Housing Scheme List 2022
- PMAY Gramin List Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Benefits of PM Gramin Awas Yojana
- IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary & SECC Family Member Details
- Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana - PMAYG
- How to register online for Gramin Awas Yojana 2022?
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
For the economically weaker sections living in the rural areas of our country, who want to build their own pucca house but are unable to make, the reason for their economic condition weak, now under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2022, for the weaker sections of the rural areas. The Government of India will provide financial assistance for the economically weaker sections to build their own pucca house and also the assistance of Rs 12000 will be given to building a pucca toilet.
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister's Gramin Housing Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the Country|
|Purpose||House For all|
Beneficiaries of Gramin Awas Yojana
- Economically Weaker Section
- Women Of Any Caste Or Religion
- Middle Class 1
- Middle Class 2
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Low-Income People
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2022 online
Candidates who have applied for PMAY can check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2022 online. To check the list, the list of rural housing schemes has been made available on the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development at pmayg.nic.in. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list has been released by the Ministry of Rural Development. Apart from this, candidates can also check PMAY Gramin List 2022 through the article, the complete procedure to check the list is also given in the article. Beneficiaries can check PM Gramin Awas Yojana List (PMAY-G List) by following the given steps. Read the article to get more details related to the new list.
Prime Minister's Rural Housing Scheme List 2022
An online facility has been made available by the government to check the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2022. Candidates who have filled out the registration form for the scheme can check their names in the list online. Through this scheme, a provision has been made by the government to provide 1 crore pucca houses to the people of the state by 2022. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, women of any religion or caste, middle-income groups, and people whose economic condition is weak can apply for PM Gramin Awas Yojana.
People will be selected for PMAY on the basis of the 2011 census and the amount provided by the government will be given directly into the bank account of the beneficiary. More information related to PMAY Gramin List like- How to check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List? Which are the necessary documents related to the scheme etc. are being given in the article.
PMAY Gramin List Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
Through the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list 2022-23, the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana have been provided the facility to check their names through an online mode.
Now the beneficiaries do not need to visit any office to check their name in the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list. All the people who have applied for PM Gramin Awas Yojana can check the list of their names sitting at home. Through this, both the time and money of the beneficiaries will be saved. The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana can be availed by the same beneficiaries who have filled out the registration form.
Benefits of PM Gramin Awas Yojana
Let us know what are the benefits that candidates get through Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- The financial amount is being provided by the government through PM Gramin Awas Yojana to help the people of the state.
- Through this scheme, Rs 130,000 will be given to the people living in rural areas and Rs 120,000 to urban areas.
- The candidates who want to take advantage of PM Gramin Awas Yojana will also be provided subsidies.
IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary & SECC Family Member Details
How to Check IAY / PMAY-G Beneficiary Details
PMAY-G beneficiary details such as Name of State, Block, District, Personal Information, Bank Information, House Site Information, Sanction, and Completion Information. Candidates must follow the steps below to check the IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary details:
- Visit the official website, https://pmayg.nic.in, first.
- Click the "IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary" link available under the "Stakeholders" section on the homepage
- Direct Link: https://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- Additionally, candidates can use the following website to perform an Advanced Search: https://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/AdvanceSearch.aspx
- Candidates must, therefore "Enter Registration Number" and press "Submit."
- The whole Beneficiary information will be displayed in the following format:-
SECC Family Member Details
By clicking the link below, beneficiaries can also look up family members' information in the SECC-2011 Data:-
- Direct Link for SECC Family Member Details - http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Test/secc_fm_details.aspx
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana - PMAYG
- Aadhar card
- Applicant's identity card
- Applicant's bank account | Bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Some important information related to Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Toilets have been made an integral part of Gramin Awas Yojana. The house will be considered complete only after the construction of the toilet. An amount of ₹ 12000 will be made available by the government for the construction of toilets under the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- The houses constructed under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana will be electrified through the Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana / Saubhagya Yojana of the Ministry of Power.
- Free LPG connections will also be provided through the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Apart from this, efforts will also be made to provide piped water supply under Jal Jeevan Mission.
- Allotment of the house will be done jointly in the name of husband and wife except for the widow, unmarried, and separated person.
- With a view to ensuring good quality of house construction, a training and certification program has been started across India to train rural masons using locally available materials.
- You can solve your problem by contacting on the toll-free number or you can also get a solution to your problem by writing an e-mail. Here is the toll-free number and email ID: Toll-Free Number - 1800116446 and Email Id - email@example.com
How to Register Online for Gramin Awas Yojana 2022?
Under this scheme, people in the rural areas can apply for Gramin Awas yojana whose names will be on the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 List. Under PMAY Gramin 2022-2023, you can fill the application form with the username and password given by Panchayat and Block Level. The application under Gramin Awas Yojana 2022-2023 will be completed in three phases.
Read Our Blog: E-PAN Card - Get Online From Income Tax e-filing Portal
The First Stage of Registration for PM Gramin Awas Yojana
- First of all, on the official website of PM Gramin Awas Yojana, you will completely open the home page of the official website.
- After this, on clicking on Awaassoft, there will be a menu option. There you have to click on DATA ENTRY. After clicking the PMAY Rural Online Application login link will open. After this, Click https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/Masterlogin.aspx login with the help of Username and Password received from Panchayat and Block level. After login, change the username and password according to your convenience
- Open the registration form by clicking on PMAY G Online Registration.
The Second Stage of Registration for PM Gramin Awas Yojana
- After opening the registration form of PMAY G, four types of details First Personal Details, Second Bank A/C Details, Third Convergence Details, and Fourth Details From Concern Office will have to be filled in the registration form.
- In the first part of registration, fill all the information of beneficiary registration and by selecting the head of the family, provide all the information of the head.
The Third Stage of Registration for PM Gramin Awas Yojana
- In the third step, to modify the application form of Gramin Awas Yojana, log in to the portal with the help of a user password and click on Registration Form to modify the registration form.
- In this way, you can apply by filling out the application form in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana and can take advantage of this scheme.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.