HOW TO GET HEALTH TRADE LICENSE?
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
A trade license is a document that gives permission to the applicant to commence a particular trade or business in a particular area/location.
A Health Trade license is necessary to safeguard the public at large against the health hazard and nuisance. It ascertains adherence to the applicable rules, standards and guidelines.
- The applicant must have crossed the age of 18 years
- The applicant applying for the license must not have any criminal records.
- Business must be legally permissible.
Restriction on the Liabilities
Certification of the fact that no unethical practices are carried on.
Reinforcement of the business activities.
- An Application in the prescribed Form
- If the applicant is any Firm, LLP or a Company, their PAN Card, along with the incorporation certificate.
- In the case of an individual applicant, his/her Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- Latest Municipality Property Tax Payment Receipt.
- Lease documents from the owner of the property.
- Consent Letter from the owne of the property.
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from your immediate neighbour.
- A certified layout plan of the trade building showing the business area, working area, washing area and resting areas.
- Katha extracts
- Katha certificate
- Sanction plan
- Occupancy certificate
The license is issued within 60 days of submitting the form.