A trade license is a document that gives permission to the applicant to commence a particular trade or business in a particular area/location.
A Health Trade license is necessary to safeguard the public at large against the health hazard and nuisance. It ascertains adherence to the applicable rules, standards and guidelines.
- The applicant must have crossed the age of 18 years
- The applicant applying for the license must not have any criminal records.
- Business must be legally permissible.
- Restriction on the Liabilities
- Certification of the fact that no unethical practices are carried on.
- Reinforcement of the business activities.
- An Application in the prescribed Form
- If the applicant is any Firm, LLP or a Company, their PAN Card, along with the incorporation certificate.
- In the case of an individual applicant, his/her Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- Latest Municipality Property Tax Payment Receipt.
- Lease documents from the owner of the property.
- Consent Letter from the owne of the property.
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from your immediate neighbour.
- A certified layout plan of the trade building showing the business area, working area, washing area and resting areas.
- Katha extracts
- Katha certificate
- Sanction plan
- Occupancy certificate
The license is issued within 60 days of submitting the form.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.