How to Apply Online For Extended Producer Responsibility EPR India Authorization | EPR Registration | EPR Certificate From Central Pollution Control Board
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
Introduction To EPR (Extended Producer Responsibility) Authorization in India
What is EPR Authorization
EPR Certificate Meaning
EPR Authorisation Under E-Waste Management
Two categories of electrical and electronic equipment namely:
- IT and Telecommunication Equipment and
- Consumer Electricals and Electronics such as TVs, Washing Machines, Refrigerators, Air Conditioners including fluorescent and other mercury-containing lamps are covered under these Rules.
Central Pollution Control Board directs producers of Electrical and Electronic Equipment to obtain EPR – Authorization
Documents required for EPR (Extended Producer Responsibility) Authorization
- Copy of DGFT licence/ permission (IEC certificate)
- Copy of agreement with PRO [if applicable]
- EPR Plan with complete details
- Copy of agreements
- IEC, GST, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Copy of Importer.
- Certificate of incorporation of Private Limited / Public Limited.
- List of products with Model No. and Quantity. ( Approx)
- If the Previous sale already then required
- Date of first sales (day/month/year) &Qty
- Products details with model number
- Country of origin.
- Required Toll-free number
- Required website
How Does EPR Work in India?
The Post-Recycling System
- All products should be designed so that they can be easily taken apart and recycled
- Useless (and eventually no) virgin material and more recycled or renewable materials
- Collaborate with approved recycling companies or Producer Responsibility Organizations (PROs) for end-of-life management of their products,
- Plan public awareness and education about the advantages of resource efficiency.
EPR Authorization Certificate Demo or Format
Hazardous Waste Management Authorization
Hazardous Waste Management Rules are notified to ensure safe handling , generation, processing, treatment, package, storage, transportation, use reprocessing, collection, conversion, destruction and disposal of Hazardous Waste. Get authorization from concerened authorities with us.
Battery Waste Management Authorization
Batteries (Management & Handling ) Rules apply to every manufacturer, importer, re-conditioner, assembler, dealer, recycler, auctioneer, consumer and bulk consumer involved in manufacture. Team Corpseed will help you to draft and submit online & offline application to respective SPCB and CPCB.
EPR in Plastic Waste Management Authorization
Team Corpseed will help your organization to draft and file online/offline application for EPR in Plastic Waste Management to SPCB & CPCB. Plastic Waste Management rules apply to every waste generator, local body, Gram Panchayat, manufacturer.