Do You Want to renew your food license? Follow this basic eight Step procedure.
You are into a food business, we assume that you already have obtained a food license and know it’s importance. A food license is an agreement that you are operating under all legal procedures and following all rules & regulations per FSSAI.
Obtaining or Renewing A Food License
FSSAI or Food Safety Standard Authority of India is accountable for issuing or renewing any type of License related to food products. Whether you are a manufacturer, transporter, distributor, retailer or involved in food supply chain management, it is mandatory to renew you license before its expiry.
Eight Steps Procedures to Renew Your FSSAI License
- For renewal of license, go to the FSSAI website and select ‘Apply for Renewal for License/Registration.
- On the next screen, a list of licenses for renewal will be displayed. Selecting the right option is very important; any mistake will lead to an error in the application. Click on the ‘Proceed’ link of the particular License
- An instruction message will appear which says “are you sure you want to apply for renewal of the License, click on OK.
- If you click OK and then do not complete the renewal process you will be listed on Homepage as Incomplete Application
- Once all the documents and forms are uploaded properly “Proper documentation is important in smooth flow of process” on the portal, make sure you recheck and preview the application before submission. This would avoid any unnecessary delay in your application
- Once you have verified all the details are accurate, you can submit the online form. After submission of the form, you would be provided with a reference number. This number would help you to track the progress of your application.
- In case you are required to make any modifications/alterations/changes after final submission, you need to contact the designated officer at the address mentioned on the receipt of tracking ID. There is a proper procedure that needs to be followed for editing the application
- Corpseed is here to support you in renewal process so that you can focus on your core strength.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.