DPCC License | Importance of DPCC License | DPCC Online application | DPCC Certificate
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
DPCC License | Importance of DPCC License | DPCC Online application | DPCC Certificate - Corpseed
The Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) is an autonomous regulatory body established on 1.06.1991, by the Delhi Government under the supervision of Central Pollution Control Board. The Central Pollution Control Board has delegated all its powers and function to DPCC. It is an organization with the main motto to create awareness about sustainable development by ensuring improvement in “environment quality” of National capital Region through the contribution of all the stakeholders.
Importance of DPCC License /DPCC Certificate
Why DPCC License / Certificate is Important
- For the establishment of any new or to continue as existing industries
- For the new or change in Electricity connection
- For new or change in Water connection
- For obtaining a license or renewal from Municipal Authority
- For Obtaining a License or renewal from police/ Eating House License
- For Obtaining Noc from Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA)
- For Obtaining NOC from the Fire Department
- For Obtaining license for International Trade
Who is required to take DPCC License
- Manufacturing Entities
- Health care Establishments
- E-waste Management entities.
- Solid waste Management entities
- Hazardous Waste Management entities
- Battery Waste Management entities
- Plastic Waste Management entities
- Bio-Medical Waste Management entities
The following documents and information are required for obtaining consent to Establish (CTE) and Consent to Operate(CTO)
Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) Orange and Green Category:-
- Authorized Person Pan card
- Authorized Person Aadhar card must be linked with updated Mobile No.
- Pan card of the unit in case of Partnership/Company
- Authorization letter (except Proprietorship)
- Muncipal/Industry license
- Factory/Trade/health Trade License
- Proof of registration of the Unit
- CA Letter for total project cost
- Site Plan / Naksha.
- FSSAI Certificate for food businesses
- Electricity bill
- Proof of Ownership
- Water Bill
- GST Certificate
DPCC White category
All the above documents and information are required except CA letter, layout plan and project report for intimation under this category.