Documents Required to Apply for MSME Registrations
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
- PAN Card of Authorized Person
- Aadhar Card of Authorized Person
- Bank Details/Cancelled Check
- PAN Card of the Firm
- Electricity Bill
- GST Certificate
Form (Duly Filled by the applicant)
Name of the applicant with whose name application to be filled
Industry/Firm Name which is to be registered
E-mail id to be registered in
Mobile No. to be registered in
the application (Registered with your Aadhar Card)
Month and Year of commencement of production
Total no of employees working per day
Gross Fixed Capital Investment
Address of the Firm to be registered
Name of the Bank
Products to be produced in the company
Please give a brief explanation about your firm and products to be made or used there: -
Corpseed Procedure to Apply for MSME Registration
- Connect to Corpseed team
- Provide necessary documents required for Bihar State Pollution Control Board (BSPCB) Consent/CTE/CTO
- We will assign a dedicated Consultant, expert in managing the whole process of getting Consent/CTE/CTO from Bihar State Pollution Control Board (BSPCB).
- Our Pollution Control expert will consult you and complete the whole procedure to obtain Pollution License for your Business.
- Our Expert Consultant will draft & file the application with Bihar State Pollution Control Board (BSPCB).
- We will deliver Consent/CTE/CTO to you via email and courier.