Introduction: Rajasthan State Pollution
As per provisions of Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, all new intending projects (Developmental & Industrial) are required to obtain "Consent to Establish"(also known as NOC/CTE) from Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board. The industries are categorized as red, orange, green, and white, and exempted depending upon the pollution and other hazardous potential of activities of industries.
Table of Contents
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
Categories of Industries
After consulting with the central pollution control board, the Ministry of Environment, forests, and climate change has reclassified the industries into red, orange, green, and white as part of policies and objectives of the government to promote Ease of Doing Responsible Business.
Documents to be submitted with the Application
- Documents/Information required for Consent to Establish under Air Act l98l and Water Act 1974 (Annexure l)
- Documents/Information Required for Consent to Operate under Air Act 1981 and Water Act 974 (Annexure-II )
- Documents/Information Required for Authorization under Hazardous Waste (Management, Handling and Trans-Boundary Movement) Rules -2008 (Annexure-3 )
- Documents/information required for Registration as Recycler/Actual user of Hazardous Waste under Hazardous Waste (Management, Handling and Trans-Boundary Movement) Rules-2008(Annexure-4)
- Documents/information Required for Authorization for Transportation of Hazardous Waste under Hazardous Waste (Management, Handling and Trans-Boundary Movement) Rules - 2008( Annexure-5)
- Documents/Information Required for One Time Registration for lmport and Export of Waste under Hazardous Waste (Management, Handling and Trans-Boundary Movement)Rules – 2008 ( Annexure-6)
- Documents/information Required for Authorization for e-waste collection centre under e-Waste (Management and Handling) Rules – 2011 (Annexure-7)
- Documents/information Required for Authorization/Registration under
- e-Waste(Management and Handling) Rules-201I for e-waste dismantlers/recycler (Annexure8)
The application for Consent/Authorization henceforth shall only be accepted if companies with requisite documents as per Check List of Documents
For annexures click on the link below: Checklist of RPCB
Fee for NOC may vary depending upon the category and amount of capital investment of the proposed Industry. For more details click on the link below-: Fee Calculator
State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) NOC
Any business activity or an institution that generates, collects, receives, stores, treats, disposes, or handles any kind of industrial or commercial, or individual waste in any manner is required to acquire CTE and CTO from authorities.
Plastic Waste Recycling Plant Setup
Set up a plant to recycle uncollected plastic waste which is thrown into the natural environment in oceans or piling up on lands while complying with the CPCB norms. Enjoy simple processing, fast updates, and, best of all, no hidden fees.
Hazardous Waste Management Authorization
Hazardous Waste Management Rules are notified to ensure safe handling , generation, processing, treatment, package, storage, transportation, use reprocessing, collection, conversion, destruction and disposal of Hazardous Waste. Get authorization from concerened authorities with us.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.