Introduction: Digitize India Platform
Digitize IndiaPlatform (DIP) is an effort taken by the Indian government, which comes under the Digital India Program. The function of DIP is to supply digitization services for scanned images or physical documents for organizations. Its intended is to digitize as well as utilize all the existing content, digitizing and also creating data extracts for document management and handling the records. It integrates machine intelligence as well as a crowd-sourcing design, giving a cutting-edge option for the practical issues encountered by organizations transforming their paperwork into digital documents.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Digitize India Platform
- What Is Digitial India Platform?
- Overview of Digitize India Platform
- Step by Step Process to Register on Digitize India Platform
- Type of Data Digitized utilizing DIP
- Various Users of Digitize India Platform
- Digitize India Platform Launch
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
What Is Digitial India Platform?
Change is always good, and Indian government is doing its best to change the old transitional as well as conventional method of functioning, specifically in government industries by making technology as well as internet its best buddy, also in order to match the pace or current changing conditions. India government has launched Digital India campaign to improve the current working conditions. Introduced on first July 2015, Digital India campaign plans to empower the nation digitally, specifically in the area of technology, primarily by supplying the government services electronically. Under this project, the government has actually intended to link country and backwards locations with high-speed internet networks as well as has set up a target of connecting all the 625,000 villages of India by the end of the year 2019.
Overview of Digitize India Platform
Organizations generally check the documentation as well as transform them right into an image or scanned records. The paper files can be digitized by DIP, which assists to extract the relevant data, providing them in a functional format. The following are the actions associated with the digitizing process:
- Snippets are arbitrarily served to contributors by the DIP.
- They are then matched for converted data in the match engine.
- Relying on the accuracy of the entries, incentive points will be awarded for each and every digitalized proper word.
- These snippet texts that are digitized by the factors are created by the digitized platform.
- Lastly, the documents are re-assembled and also returned to the related companies.
Step by Step Process to Register on Digitize India Platform
As discussed over, Digitize India Platform is an effort released as a part of Digital India project, which consequently aims to empower the country and also in order to be true to its motto, Digitize India System gives the possibility to its contributors to make money through the same. Nevertheless, in order to do so, one needs to do the sign-up as well as register with the same as a digital contributor. It is best to have your Aadhar Card if you want to register as an digital contributor; nevertheless, you can still choose the exact same if you do not have one.
For Users Having Aadhar Number:
If you have Aadhar number, you must follow below mentioned Steps to register yourself as a contributor,
- Step 1:- Login to
- Step 2:- Click on the “Sign Up”. It will take you to the registration form window.
Fill below details on registration form
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (Fill as per Aadhar Crad)
- Aadhar Number
Once you put above details, click on validate Aadhar. Once your Aadhar card is validated. System will ask you for below details to fill
- User Name
- Confirm Password
- Mobile Number
Agree to the Terms and Conditions (It is mandatory to accept the terms and conditions of the Digital India Platform.)
Once you have filled the above details, click on Register Now to register yourself as a digital contributor with the Digitize India platform.
For Users Not Having Aadhar Number
If you don’t have Aadhar number, you must follow the below-mentioned steps to register yourself as a contributor.
Step 1:- Login to
Step 2:- Click Sign Up here on Digital India web page. It will take you to the registration form.
Step 3:- Fill in the below details on registration form.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Attach your PAN Card as your identity proof
- Attach your Voter ID Card as your address proof
- Enter the details of the bank in which you want your rewards to be sent.
- Enter the account number in which you want your rewards to be sent.
- Enter the correct IFSC code of the above-mentioned bank.
- Enter the correct address of the above-mentioned bank.
- Attach your latest bank statement in order to verify your bank.
- User Name
- Confirm Password
- Mobile Number
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions (It is mandatory to accept the terms and conditions of the Digital India Platform.)
Once you have filled the above details, click on Register Now to register you as a digital contributor with the Digitize India platform.
Type of Data Digitized utilizing DIP
Image documents, that are easily legible as well as those that have a clear framework like a printed form or a register with clear columns and rows, can be digitized using DIP. On the other hand, paper documents can also be submitted, but in such instances, organizations would require to pay extra for scanning the papers. Nonetheless, DIP solutions are best matched for documents which are created in high quantity, which have a comparable structure and call for regular accessibility. It is since DIP can process and extract texts from the documents that are multi-lingual, number and alphanumeric data.
Various Users of Digitize India Platform
The Digitize India Platform advantages organizations and also digital contributors in numerous means, which are reviewed briefly listed below:
Any kind of companies such as government divisions, public industry firms, and also autonomous bodies can make use of DIP. The digitization procedure aids user companies to browse and also access documents more effectively, which makes it possible for quicker decision making. It helps to firmly save information with restricted accessibility and efficient file encryption methods. This digitized storage system lowers physical storage area and expenses.
It is very easy to become a digital contributor. Any Indian citizen having an Aadhaar Number or not can become a member by easily sign up on the DIP web portal. Rewards are provided for every correct and verified job, which is mostly based on the efficiency of a digital contributor. The benefit points can be redeemed into cash or can be contributed back to the Digital India campaign. It is a great chance for Digital contributors to improve their IT skills, increase their employability chances, earn a certificate as a Data Entry Operator and additionally be a part of the project Digital India.
Digitize India Platform Launch
Launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Finance Ministry, it is based on 3 vital areas-- digital infrastructure as a utility to every citizen, governance and services on demand and digital empowerment of citizens. Digital India campaign is additionally a recipient of numerous other schemes such as BharatNet, industrial corridors, Make in India, Bharatmala, Startup India, Sagarmala, as well as Standup India UDAN-RCS and also E-Kranti.
Digitize India also offers an exciting opportunity for government agencies to transform themselves into digital enterprises and thus aims to lead towards a paperless office, and also secures data for future use anytime anywhere with a click.
Digitize India web portal is generally for the companies which are managing services such as Registration, Issuance of Certificates, Permits etc i.e. the companies which involve substantial handling of papers on daily basis. Additionally, if one company is still using paper based documents, they can convert them into images and also digitize them.
There are three main users of Digitize India Project
- Digital contributors: Indian government has actually ensured a very easy access of the platform and also therefore any Indian resident having an Aadhar Number can go with becoming a digital contributor. As a digital contributor, one can do basic information entrance jobs as well as gain incentive points for each verified and proper task.
- Platform operator (Common Service Centre SPV): It is the job of the Platform operator to remunerate the contributors for their reward points. Also, it aids in on boarding of Company, pre-processing the scanned images, creating layouts for pages being digitized.
- User organizations: As discussed above, any type of organization, public organization as well as self-governing bodies can make use of the services given by the platform.
Apart from making the offices paperless, Digitize India portal uses countless advantages to its individuals, such as:
- It utilizes limited access and also security techniques as well as therefore protects the record as well as accessibility to the data.
- It repurpose, recreate and also share the data in different layouts, i.e. printed types, PDF data and so on
- It keeps the data essence which can be utilized for evaluation and educated decision making.
- It is the most effective platform to secure your data against any kind of physical disaster by reproducing it across various styles as well as areas.
- It aids to take care of, fetch as well as access the information much more successfully by enabling keyword phrase-based search approach.
- It uses data essences to index the paper images.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.