Incorporation of Corporation in Wyoming
Wyoming Corporation Highlights
- Delaware favours big, publicly held businesses
- More than 60% of Fortune 500 companies are filed in Delaware
- Angel and VC investors prefer to invest In Delaware Corporations
- Delaware has a history of over 100 years addressing shareholder rights
- Delaware is largely regarded as "pro-management"
- Delaware offers exceptional flexibility in terms of corporate structuring and the broadest privacy protections
- The current minimum franchise tax is $350 (if you use Par Value Method)
- Delaware is best for large companies where the stock is traded on an exchange
- Ownership information is not reported to the state of Delaware
Common Features of Wyoming Corporation
Many well-known companies are Corporations. Any individual can own shares at one of these companies without having any responsibility for working there. Features of a Corporation include:
Corporations provide limited liability because shareholders are generally not individually liable for the debts and obligations of the company.
- Corporations must pay corporate taxes on their own profits (and have extensive filing obligations). Shareholders are taxed separately if the company distributes dividends to them (or if it pays them a salary, in the case of employee owners).
- Corporations are most suitable for investments/investors because their structure is designed to distribute ownership. Corporations adhere to a standard structure for the distribution of options to buy that stock, which can then be used to attract, retain, and incentivize key talent, contributing to the success of the business.
Our Wyoming Corporation Incorporation Package Includes
- State filing fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- EIN number (Tax ID)
- Bylaws for your corporation
- Stock purchase agreement
- Initial resolutions
- Bank account opening
- First-year of registered agent fees
- U.S. address + mail forwarding
Banking Services (Global Virtual Banking including USA)
Banking services are currently online international bank details to receive money from over 30 countries around the world that means you'll get:
- Australian account number and BSB code
- British account number and sort code
- European IBAN
- US account number and routing number
- New Zealand account number
It is your personal or business details to get paid from the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and any country in the Euro zone.
All the money in your account is securely stored in American bank accounts. If the address on your profile is in the US, your money's stored in American bank accounts.
USD Bank details are provided by Community Federal Savings Bank, Member FDIC.
What Corpseed Offers in Corporation Package
- Assistance in Incorporation/Registration of a Corporation
- Filing Fee for State of Wyoming
- Complete signed documentation to establish corporate rules and protect your intellectual property
- For C Corporation (C Corp) online Tool to issue stocks to founder(s)
- It also includes Wyoming registered agent fee for the first year
- Employee Identification Number (EIN) filing, which is the TAX ID for your newly formed company
- US online Bank Account Opening
- Post incorporation legal templates
- Post incorporation liaising with US legal team for amendments in Optional (package starts from $199) - Optional
Advantages of Wyoming Corporation
- Low cost, manageability, flexibility, and a focus on small business are extremely desirable
- Wyoming has no franchise tax
- Wyoming has no state corporate income tax
- Wyoming has no state personal income tax
- Wyoming has minimal annual fees
- Wyoming does not require listing the members of an LLC
- Wyoming LLC rules are easy to understand
- American LLC structure as we know it today was created in 1977 in Wyoming
- Registered Agent Service cost is $25/year and included with a new company
Why Choose Corpseed for Corporation Incorporation in Wyoming
We have an experienced team that gives you step-by-step consultation to be incorporated online in the United States of America plus your own online managed US Bank Account. We can assist you in choosing the right business entity between Limited Liability Company (LLC) and C Corporation (C Corp) as per the business requirements. Get registered today in the state of USA and preferred by Startup & entrepreneur in the Delaware Silicon Valley.
What is the Time Frame for LLC Incorporation?
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.