Food Safety | FSSAI Food And Safety Guidelines For FBO’s
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
Keeping the food quality at higher level and make sure the safety of consumer health and provide satisfaction to every consumer is the objective of every Food Business Operator. Food safety and standards authority of India (FSSAI) plays a critical role in framing and monitoring the procedures & policies. It implements processes in order to eliminate the toxic and the hazardous elements. The result is that every consumer obtains an equal level of assurance of food safety. A product’s labeling and packaging tells about the product quality and in this way, it informs consumers about the safety standards. Food manufacturers must apply those methods that help in controlling of food degradation. Consumer’s confidence is the biggest strength and also for attaining the point for food authorities. Consumers can also contribute by providing scientific procedures to the government.
Food safety standards, however, differ from one food article to another food article. The objective should be to implement those measures that are essential for that particular food type. Public health shall be of primary focus. Malpractices like fraud, adulteration and the misleading entitlements to double cross consumers must be prohibited.
Frequent selection of Food consultants must take place in order to certify safety levels. It needs to conduct audits to check whether food industry is fulfilling with the food safety standards or not? The government must thus connect to both the manufacturers and the consumers to have a common understanding and for minimizing the misconceptions.
The Food Industry can Undertake Several Tasks to Guarantee Food Safety
- It must conduct hazard analysis test in order to recognize hazards material and finally removing them.
- Employees must go through detailed and complete training since they are also responsible for the right handling of food products.
- Distributors must determine the quality check of food articles
- It can also establish critical parameters for each controlling point, procedures in order to maintain food making actions and to establish verification procedures in order to confirm the corrective steps taken.
- Give appropriate time to advertising, promotional activities and for marketing business. It is this stage only that attracts customers and increases sales.
The food quality and safety steps are to be completed effectively, keeping raw material separate from the processed food, probation of consuming food article within the production unit,examining of the food ingredients according to their needs. The food control safety measure is the prerequisite in order to bridge the gap between safe food and adulterated food. The food industry needs standards that are strict and are also efficient in producing and marketing food and thus ultimately serving the consumers with a protective sheet.
Start your FSSAI Registration Process today and get rid of any legal obligations