Digital Gujarat Web-Portal | Registration Procedure | Services | Online Payment
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
Digital Gujarat Online Registration
Digital Gujarat is an online portal that has been created by the Government of Gujarat for the assistance of the citizens of Gujarat. It is developed to avail various online services at one web portal. People can register into the website to access all the services provided by the Gujarat government.
This blog is dedicated to help visitors to know about Gujarat citizen services, Business services and financial services in detail and how to get benefits from these online services.
Digital Gujarat Online Service Delivery
- Citizen : Visit Common Service Portal
- Online Registration: UID Authentication Email SM verification BASIC Details + Upload Documents’
- Service Request: Apply Online for Services
- Make Payments: Online Payment Facility
- Approval Process: Verification of Uploaded Documents and Other Details provided by Citizen
- Service Delivery: Service Delivery Through Post / Email / Counter
Various Services offered at Digital Gujarat web Portal
Digital Gujarat portal is designed to deliver various services of the state government of Gujarat. A common citizen can use this portal to apply for following services.
- PAN Card
- Digital Locker
- Election ID
- Vehicle Registration Details
- Latest GSEB Exam Results
- Aadhar Card
- gARVI-Registered Documents and Jantri Rates
- Property cards
- Citizen Services
- Digital Gujarat Registration
Other Services offered by Digital Gujarat web Portal
- Employment Services
- Revenue Services
- Panchayat Services
- Students Corner
Residence can apply for new PAN card through Digital Gujarat Portal. Login to the portal HERE
Residence can apply for digital locker through Digital Gujarat Portal. Login to the portal HERE
How It Works?
Step 1:- SignUp with Mobile
Step 2:- Sync your Aadhaar
Step 3:- Get documents from Issuers
Step 4:- Share documents with Requesters
Step 5:- Documents verified by Requesters
After your DigiLocker account is successfully created, you can voluntarily provide your Aadhaar number (issued by UIDAI) to avail additional services.
Residence can apply for new Election ID card through Digital Gujarat Portal. Login to the portal HERE
Using Digital Gujarat web-site you can:
- Search your name in National Electoral Roll by entering basic details.
- Locate polling station on map.
- Print voter information slip.
- Apply for Enrolment, Modification, Deletion and change of address in electoral roll
- Know Booth Level Officer(BLO), Electoral Roll Officer(ERO)
- Know District Election Officials and officials in Chief Election Office
Vehicle Registration Details
Residence can check their vehicle details through Digital Gujarat Portal. Login to the portal HERE
Latest GSEB Exam Results
One can select seat number and get result status online on Gujarat Digital Portal. Login to the portal HERE
Download Aadhaar Card through Digital Gujarat Portal. Download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar. It will be available in a password protected PDF file. Login to the portal HERE
Citizen of Gujarat can view land records for Urban & Rural via Digital Gujarat Portal. Login to the portal HERE
gARVI-Registered Documents and Jantri Rates
This service is used to install security certificate for NIC application. Login to the portal HERE
How to install the Security Certificate for NIC Application
Step 1:- save the certificate on your computer
Step 2:- Right Click on the certificate and click on "Install Certificate".
Step 3:- Click the NEXT button on the "Welcome to the Certificate Import Wizard" window
Step 4:- Click the NEXT button on "Certificate Store"
Step 5:- Click the FINISH button on "Completing the Certificate Import Wizard" on successive
Step 6:- Click the YES button on "Security Warning" window to complete the installation.
Step 7:- Finally, Click "OK" on the "Certificate Import Wizard" window.
Step 8:- After successful installation of the certificate it will not be prompted again to install.
Step 9:- Check the radio button "Accept this certificate permanently" and Click the "OK" button to install the certificate
Step 10:- After successful installation of the certificate it will not be prompted again to install.
One can also apply for property card via Digital Gujarat portal
Digital Gujarat Citizen Services
The below mentioned are the list of citizen services accessible under the Digital Gujarat portal that can be applied online
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Religious Minority Certificate (Panchayat)
- Non-creamy layer Certificate
- Economically Background Certificate (other than jobs/ education purpose)
- Application of New Ration card, Separate Ration card, Duplicate Ration card, Ration card Member Guardian, Addition of name in Ration card, Change the name in Ration card.
- SC Caste certificate (Panchayat)
- SC/ST Caste certificate
- SEBC Certificate (Panchayat)
- Cinema license and Renewal of License
- Farmer Certificate, VF6 Entry details, VF7 Survey Number details, Khata Details
- Video License and Renewal of License
- Renewal of arms license for crop protection
- Application for Varsai Certificate
- Unreserved Economically Weaker section
- Special stipend or help for the candidates preparing for the civil services, UPSC or have cleared the exams.
Digital Gujarat Registration Procedure
The residents of Gujarat can register with the Government of Gujarat Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal through any web browser
The applicant has to visit the Digital Gujarat Portal to avail the Digital Gujarat Portal services.
New User Registration
Step 1: Click on the option “Register” for the New User Registration.
Fill in the mandatory details
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
Step 2: After completing all the details, click on the “save” button.
Step 3: Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the Digital Gujarat Registration.
Login to Portal
Step 4: To portal login, you can use any of these two following methods to log in.
- Citizen Login
- Office Login
Step 1: You have to click on the “Login” button which is available on the homepage of the portal.
Step 2: Select the login type that would provide you with three options as, Aadhaar card
Mobile Number and
Step 2: Enter your username, password and captcha code, and click login
Step 3: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
For Office login, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Click on the “Office Login” button which is available on the homepage of the portal.
Step 2: Enter your username, password and captcha code. and click login.
Digital Gujarat Application Tracking Status
The users can verify the application status by visiting the Digital Gujarat official portal. By clicking on the “Check Status” tab of the dashboard, the status of the application applied can be verified. If the application has been approved, then you will be facilitated to download the certificate by clicking on the option ”Download Issued Document” from the portal.