Meri Fasal Mera Byora
Today we are going to tell you about the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal run by the state of Haryana. Haryana Government has prepared this portal for the convenience of the farmers. Through this portal, all the information related to the crop will be made available to the farmer on a single platform. The facility will be given to all the farmers from dwarf till the crop is sold in the market. Farmers have to register on the official website fasal.haryana.gov.in to take advantage of the portal. Here we will tell you what is Meri Fasal Mera Byora? How to register online? Which documents will be required? How to change bank details? And all other information related to it will be provided in detail in this article.
Table of Contents
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021-2022
- The Purpose of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Panjikaran
- Important Documents for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Application
- How to do Meri Fasal Mera Byora online Kishan registration?
- How to print registration of Meri Fasal Mera Byora?
- How To Change Bank Details?
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Last Date 2022
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpline Number
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021-2022
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal has been launched by Haryana Government for the farmers of the state. Through this portal, all the farmer citizens can get the details of their crops sitting at home. Now farmers will not need to go to any government office to get the details of their crops, to get compensation for the crop destroyed due to the disaster. You will also be provided with the facility of both buying and selling crops on this portal. Through the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal, you will also be given the facility of fertilizers, seeds, and machines from the government. Now all the farmers sitting at home can get all the information related to the crop on this portal. This portal has been started for the convenience of the farmers.
|Scheme Name||My Crop My Details Registration|
|Year||2021 - 2022|
|Plan||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Initiated||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Purpose||Providing agriculture-related information to farmers|
|Beneficiary||All farmers of the state|
The Purpose of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Panjikaran
The purpose of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana launched by the Haryana Government is to provide facilities to all the farmers of the state on a single platform for information and problem solving related to all government schemes. Through some of the points given below, we are going to tell you some of the objectives related to the scheme. It is as follows –
- Providing all the information related to agriculture to the farmers with Farmer registration, crop registration, field details, and crop details.
- If there is a loss of farmers' agriculture due to the disaster, then financial help should be given for that in time.
- To provide information about the information related to the market to the farmers at the time of sowing and harvesting.
- To make available subsidies of food, seeds, loans, and agricultural equipment on time.
- Its main objective is to provide information related to agriculture to the farmers.
Important Documents for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Application
Applicant farmers will need some important documents for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora application, about which we are going to inform you through some points. These key documents are as follows –
- Applicant's aadhar card
- Address proof
- Jamabandi copy/farad/khasra number of land
- Passport size photo
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
How to do Meri Fasal Mera Byora online Kishan registration?
Those interested farmers who want to take advantage of the facilities provided to the farmers on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal, they can easily do online Kisan Panjikaran/Registration by following the process. Meri Fasal Mera Byora's online farmer registration process is as follows –
- Visit the official website to do Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Farmer Registration.
- After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Click in the Farmers section, click on it.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. In which you will see different types of options.
- If you are a farmer of Haryana, then by going to the farmer section of Haryana, click on the option of Farmer Registration (Haryana). As shown in the below picture
- After that the option to login will appear in front of you, here you have to enter your mobile number and click on the button login. After that entered the OTP sent to the mobile number entered by you and click on the button of Verify OTP.
- Now you will get the option to enter the Aadhar number in front of you.
- After this enter the authentication of the farmer, details of the crop, details of the farmer, and after that the details of the mandi / arhtiya. In this way, you can do online farmer registration successfully.
How to print registration of Meri Fasal Mera Byora?
Those applicants who want to take out the print of their registration can easily take out the Panjikaran Print by following the process by us. We are telling you the process of taking out the registration print through very easy steps. These steps are as follows –
- To print the registration candidates firstly visit the official portal:- https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/.
- After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On this page, you will see the farmer section, click on the option of click given below it.
- On clicking, a new page will open in which you will be given many options. See in the picture below.
- If you are a farmer of Haryana, then click on Registration Print (Haryana). And if you are a farmer of another state then click on Registration Print (Padoshi State)
- As soon as you click, a form will open in front of you as shown in the picture below. meri fasal mera byora registration
- Select the harvest season in the form and enter your name, mobile number, and bank account number.
- After that, you have to click on the Print button.
- After this, the application form will open on your screen and after that, you can take its printout. In this way, you can successfully get your application/application form from Meri fasal Mera byora.
How To Change Bank Details?
If you want to change your bank details in meri fasal meri byora, then you can easily change your bank details by following the procedure given by us. The process to change bank details is as follows –
- To change bank details, first, go to the portal fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Ocean of Click in the Farmer section.
- In the next page you will get the option to Change Bank Details (Haryana), click on it.
- On clicking, the form for changing bank details will open in front of you.
- In the form, the applicant fills his mobile number, fills in the captcha code given in the form, and clicks on the button to continue.
- After this, the form will open in front of you in which you can change your bank details by entering the asked information.
- In this way the process of changing your bank details is completed.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Last Date 2022
Before the deadline, Farmer from Haryana is welcome to register at any time.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpline Number
For any kind of problem or complaint, you can contact on this helpline number. Meri Fasal Mera Byora Toll-Free Number is 1800 180 2117 and 1800 180 2060
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.