Krishak Bandhu Scheme Details
The "Krishak Bandhu'' Scheme was launched in January 2019 by the Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal, with the intention of providing financial assistance to all farmers in West Bengal for agricultural purposes as well as social security to farm families. Recently, the plan received a renaming and was given the new name "Krishak Bandhu (Natun)". In this article, we are going to talk about WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana online information like scheme, purpose, suitability, benefits, and application about the complete process.
Table of Contents
- Krishak Bandhu Scheme Details
- Krishak Badhun Yojana New Update 2022
- Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit
- Eligibility Criteria for Krishak Bandhu (Assured Income)
- How to Register Online for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
- Which documents are required for Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
- Helpline Number of Krishak Budhun Yojana
- Application for benefit under ‘West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme (Death Benefit)
- Krishak Bandhu Status Check By Voter Card
- Krishak Bandhu beneficiary list 2022
Under the West Bengal Krishak Badhun Yojana, farmers are provided insurance benefits ranging from crop insurance to life insurance. Eligible farmers applying under this scheme get Rs.10,000/- per acre or more for Rabi and Kharif seasons, which are transferred to the farmers through 2 installments in a year. On the other hand, in case of the untimely death of the farmer, the benefit of financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh is provided under life insurance. If you are a farmer and are from West Bengal, then the entire process of an application under the scheme has been given so that you can easily take advantage of this scheme by filling out the form under the scheme.
WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2022
|Name of the Scheme||WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||West Bengal Chief Minister|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal Farmers|
|Scheme Objective||Financial Assistance to Farmers|
|Financial Assistance Amount||Rs.10000/- Per annum (Through 2 installments)|
Krishak Badhun Yojana New Update 2022
As you all know that under the Krishak Badhun Yojana of West Bengal, According to the latest update, In the budget presented by the state government, the amount of financial assistance under the scheme has been increased from Rs.4,000/- to Rs.10,000/- per annum i.s.The registered farmer beneficiary is given financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- annually. This amount is provided to the farmers through 2 installments. Farmers with less than 1 acre of cultivable land will get assistance on a pro-rata basis subject to minimum assistance of Rs.4,000/-.
Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit
In Krishak Bandhu (Death Benefit) scheme Bandhu Scheme, a lump sum death benefit of Rs 2 lakh is provided to the nominee or family members in the form of life insurance in the event of the death of a farmer/partner between 18 and 60 years of age.
Eligibility Criteria for Krishak Bandhu (Assured Income)
All farmers having Patta or Forest Patta and recorded [in RoR] Bhagchasi (Share-cropper) cultivable land with RoR, are eligible for getting assistance under Krishak Budhu.
How to Register Online for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
Such farmers of West Bengal state who have all the eligibility for the scheme can fill out the online registration form for WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme by following the steps given below.
- To online apply, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the Agriculture Department of West Bengal State on your computer or laptop.
- You can use this direct link to go to the official website. After which this kind of interface will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Krishak Budhun (কৃষক ).
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the website of West Bengal Krishak Badhun Yojana.
- In this way, the official website of Krishak Badhun Yojana will open in front of you.
- After which you have to click on the third number option as mentioned in the screenshot.
- Then a new web page will open where you have to go to the link of Sign Up. As soon as you click on the signup link, this kind of registration form will open.
- Now in this form, you have to fill in all the information asked like name, district, email, etc. and all other details correctly.
- After filling all the information completely, you have to click on the submit button after which you will get the username and password.
- After this, you will have to login to the website of Krishak Badhun Yojana with the help of your username and password.
- Then you have to select the option of Krishak Bandhu Yojana, after which the application form will open under the scheme.
- In this application form, you have to fill in all the details and upload a copy of the required documents.
- When the registration form is completed, after that you have to submit this form to the concerned department with the help of the submit button.
- In this way, a farmer can apply online for Wb Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
Which documents are required for Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
- Voter ID,
- Bank pass book 1st page clearly showing IFSC and Account details/ Cancelled Cheque (Originals for verifications)
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Active Cell Phone Number.
- Aadhar Card (Optional).
Helpline Number of Krishak Budhun Yojana
Direct Helpline No. 8336957370, 8597974989, 6291720406 and For any Query Mail at email@example.com
Application for benefit under ‘West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme (Death Benefit)
Browse the official website of WB Krishak Bandh or you can easily download Death Benefit Application Claim Form
Krishak Bandhu Status Check By Voter Card
- First, go to the official website portal of west Bengal Krishak Bandhu at krishakbandhu.net.
- Now click on the “নথিভুক্ত কৃষকের তথ্য” (Registered farmer information) option.
- Enter voter card details to check Krishak Bandhu Status and Complete the Capta “I am not a robot” then click on “Search”.
- Then after, Your details will appear on the screen.
- You can also check the status of the application/payment status
Krishak Bandhu beneficiary list 2022
- To see the list of beneficiaries, first, you have to visit the official website.
- After the homepage of the official krishakbandhu website opens on your screen,
- Click on the option of Payee List.
- A new page will open on your screen here enter your block and your district.
- After that click on submit, the beneficiary list will open in front of you. You can check your name and other details in this list.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.