E Shram Card Scheme and Apply Online
The Government of India has launched the E-Shram Card scheme for unemployed laborer families across India, through which it has announced to give one thousand rupees monthly allowance and two lakh rupees accident insurance to poor labor families. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, you can do e-Shram Card Online Registration through the Ministry of Labor and Employment website, eshram.gov.in. Candidates who have completed the E-Shram Card Registration 2022. Those Indian laborers can check e Shram Card Payment Status through the link. Complete information related to the e-Shram Card can be seen in this article. Apart from this, you can get information about the government scheme.
Table of Contents
- E Shram Card Scheme and Apply Online
- E Shram Card Online Registration Details
- Required Documents for E Shram Card Online Registration
- What are the eligibility criteria to register for eSHRAM Card and who can apply for E Shram Card?
- E Shram Card Online Apply Registration Form, Login Register.eshram.gov.in
- Objective and benefits of E-Shram Card Registration 2022
- State Wise E Shramik Card Online Registration
- Steps to Apply for E Shram Card Online Registration
- How to Download E Shramik Card?
E Shram Card Online Registration Details
|Name of the Department||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Name of government||Indian government|
|Portal Name||e-shram portal|
|Scheme level||National level|
|Included Sectors||All other unorganized, Industry Construction sectors in India|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Self-Registration For E Shram Card Online||https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self|
Required Documents for E Shram Card Online Registration
Following is required by the worker to register on the eSHRAM portal-
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile number, Aadhaar linked
- Bank account
What are the eligibility criteria to register for eSHRAM Card and who can apply for E Shram Card?
Any worker who is unorganized and is between the 16-59 age group is eligible and applies for registration on eSHRAM portal.
E Shram Card Online Apply Registration Form, Login Register.eshram.gov.in
|E Shram Card Online Apply||Apply Now|
|E Shram Card Login||Apply Now|
|E Shram Profile Update||Update Profile|
|E Shram Card KYC||Apply Now|
|About eSHRAM Portal||Visit|
Objective and benefits of E-Shram Card Registration 2022
- The main objective of e Shramik Portal is to protect and safeguard the interests of workers, promote the welfare and provide social security.
- A national database of unorganized workers (NDUW) will be prepared by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, which will be linked with Aadhaar.
- The information of the worker will be collected which will include name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill type and family details etc.
- Workers will be given the benefit of social security schemes on the basis of their employability.
- Migrant workers, construction workers, gig, and platform workers can register on the E Shram portal.
- Registration of more than 38 crore unorganized workers of the country will be done on this portal free of cost and they will be provided the benefit of welfare schemes.
- A database of more than 38 crore unorganized workers will be prepared through e-shram portal.
- To help the workers, the government has also issued a toll-free number 14434, with the help of which the workers can get more information.
- Registered workers will be given a 12-digit Universal Account Number (UAN) e-shram card, with the help of which the worker can take advantage of government schemes anywhere in the country.
- This portal is operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- If in the future a national epidemic or emergency situation like corona arises, then in that case the workers will be helped by using this data of the workers.
- With the help of this card, the assistance given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
State Wise E Shramik Card Online Registration
Whether you are from any state of the country, you can apply for the e-shram card by reading this article. The process of making E Shram Card is the same in all the states:
|Andhra Pradesh||Bihar||Chhattisgarh||Himachal Pradesh||Assam|
|Nagaland||Manipur||Meghalaya||Andaman and Nicobar||Puducherry|
|Orissa||Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal||Ladakh Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Delhi||Jammu and Kashmir||Lakshadweep||Goa|
|Ladakh||Daman and Diu||Gujarat||Madhya Pradesh|
Steps to Apply for E Shram Card Online Registration
If you want to register online on this portal, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of e Shram Portal https://eshram.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self or REGISTER on e-Shram, click on it
- Self-Registration Form will open in front of you.
- In this form, first of all, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- After this you have to enter the captcha code, click on No in both the options given below and then click on Send OPT.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, enter it and click on submit.
- A form will open in front of you on the next page. Enter your Aadhaar number in it and click on submit.
- Again an OTP will come on your mobile number, enter it and click on the option of validate.
- After this, all your information will come in front of you. You have to click on the button Continue to Other Details.
- The e Shramik Card registration form will open in front of you, in which you have to enter the following information:
- Personal Information
- Residents Details
- Education Qualification
- Occupation and skills
- Bank Account Details
- Self Declaration
- After giving all the information, a preview of your form will come in front of you. You have to check all this information.
- If you think that all the information is correct then you have to click on submit.
- After doing this, your E-Shramik Card will be generated and you will get a Universal Account Number (UAN) and it will be completely unique.
- On this page, you will see the option of Download UAN Card, by clicking on it you can download E-Shramik Card.
How to Download E Shramik Card?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of E Shram Portal.
- After coming to the website, you have to click on the option of Already Registered UPDATE or directly click on https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- After that enter your UAN Number, Date of Birth, and captcha code and click on Send OTP.
- Your dashboard will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of Download UAN Card, click on it.
- As soon as you click on this option, your e-shram card will open in front of you.
- You can easily download it in PDF format.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.