Introduction: Seva Sandhu
Seva sindhu is a Karnataka Government schemes to deliver government services to every citizen’s door. Seva sindhu will be integrated with the government of Karnataka various service delivery channels, included citizen service centers for instance, CSC centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendra’s and Bangalore one with the goal of bringing all departmental service together as one platform. The main objectives of the scheme are to provide Government service digitally, faceless, and paperless manner. It is a step towards the providing Karnataka citizen with government services which are accessible, cost effective, transparent and accountable.
Table of Contents
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
Seva sindhu deliver hassle free services via reduced turnaround time, fewer visit to obtain services, and through decrease the opportunity cost. It also assist the department in simplifying its procedure by removing cumbersome, time-consuming, and non-value added steps, thereby improving citizen service delivery.
Karnataka residents can conduct a variety of government and semi-government occupations from their homes instead of going to government offices.
Through the Seva Sindhu portal, people can obtain information about all the activities in the state. You can find all the information you need regarding government diagrams and office work here.
Benefits For Various Department
Different types of services are available through the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal for many departments. Via this portal, the department can register online and offer their services straight to citizens.
- Drug Control Department
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Planning
- Department of Ayush
- Labor Department
- Transport Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Revenue Department
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Information and Public Relation Department
How To Register With Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
Need to follow some steps to register yourself with Seva sindhu service portal:
- The very first step is to visit the official portal of the Seva Sindhu Service portal
- Then click on the button “Register new user here”
- You will be then transferred to a new page.
- Next step, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the next button.
- You will get a One Time Password (OTP), just fill it out and send it.
- On the next page enter your Email-ID, password, mobile phone number etc.
- After that click on the “Submit” button. And your registration is successfully done.
How To Login With The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
- Following the instructions below, you can log into the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal after completing the registration process.
- If you open the Seva Sindhu website or just use the link given below.
- The option "Registered users login here" will then appear.
- Click on it and new page will open.
- Enter your Email-ID or mobile phone number.
- Next step, enter the OTP and solve the Captcha.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- After submitting, you successfully login into the Seva Sindhu Service portal.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.