Introduction: Samarpan Yojana
A Haryana Samarpan Yojana scheme has launched by the Haryana Government. Under this scheme, the citizens of the state can participate in social service. On the 105th birth anniversary of Deendayal Upadhyay, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched a web portal through which people can register themselves for voluntary service in the fields of education, skill development, sports and agriculture. Through this article you will be provided all the important information related to Samarpan Portal. You will also be able to get information related to the eligibility and process of Samarpan scheme. So let's know how to get the benefit of Haryana Samarpan Portal 2022.
Table of Contents
Samarpan Portal Haryana
Haryana Samarpan Portal has been launched on 25 September 2021 by the Government of Haryana On the 105th birth anniversary of Deendayal Upadhyay. Citizens of the state can participate in social service by registering themselves on Samarpan Portal. A platform called SAMARPAN" - Make A Difference & Feel The Satisfaction will be provided to the citizens of the state through Samarpan portal. So that he can serve others. This service is related to education, women and child development, farmer welfare, skill development, environmental protection, community cleanliness, social audit etc. The operation of this scheme will improve the standard of living of the citizens of the state. Apart from this, he will also become strong and self-reliant, in the field of education.
Apart from this, the learning ecosystem will also be strengthened. Haryana Samarpan Portal will also participate in skill development. Technical Skills Volunteers will share their technical knowledge in various fields. Apart from this, training related to soft skills will also be provided.
Various services to be provided through registered volunteers
The volunteers registered on the Haryana Samarpan Portal would encourage young people to offer jobs rather than look for employment. Students will be encouraged in making the proper job choice by improving their awareness of the available profession options. In addition to this, volunteers will be able to help games players in achieving excellence. Through volunteers, players will be provided instructions, advice, and inspiration. Additionally, Farmers will also receive help from the department in a variety of field activities through Volunteer. Volunteers can also help with the data verification process in addition to this. So that the benefits of various schemes can reach the beneficiaries. The problems being faced in the distribution of ration will also be made aware of the government through volunteers. Apart from this, awareness will also be spread for women helpline 181.
Haryana Samarpan Portal Details
|Areas Of Participation||10|
|Categories Of Volunteering||30|
Process to register on Haryana Samarpan Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Samarpan Portal
- On the home page, you have to click on the registration option.
- On registration page you have to Enter Your Family ID (PPP ID) and Option "Select Yourself" will display on the registration page after you enter a valid family.
- Now you have to click on submit Button and you will get OTP. then after successful validation.
- Through this, a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page you have to enter your complete registration details like “Education & profession”, “Areas in which you want to volunteer” and “Tentative Time commitment” then submit.
- Now you have to login volunteer through mobile number with OTP Verification.
- After that you have to add missing formation in my samparpan portal
- In this way you will be able to register under the scheme.
Eligibility Citeria of Samarpan Portal
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
Process to view contact details
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Haryana Samarpan Portal.
- After that you have to click on the Help option. (See on the image)
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.