Introduction: UTI Pan Card
The Permanent Account Number (PAN) has 10 digit code that is mandatory for all taxpayers. You can apply for a PAN card on its official website UTIITSL and NSDL. Besides receiving the PAN card from the registered address you can download an e-PAN online.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: UTI Pan Card
- Different Methods to Download e-PAN
- How to download e-PAN from the Income-tax India e-filing website?
- Documents required to download PAN Card
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
The e-PAN holds all the details and is stored on your computer or smartphone. You can easily download the e-PAN from the official website of www.utiitsl.com or www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. It is used for e-verification in case PAN details are required.
Different Methods to Download e-PAN
There are two different methods by which you can download your e-PAN are described below:
- Through the official website of UTIITSL
- Through visiting the official website of NSDL
Download e-PAN on UTIITSL (by using your date of birth and PAN number)
The following is a step-by-step process for downloading the e-PAN from UTIITSL's official website:
- STEP 1: Visit Official Website (www.utiitsl.com)
- STEP 2: Next step, fill up your details for example the PAN number, GSTIN number, date of birth, and Captcha.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘submit’ button.
- STEP 4: Right to the next page your Mobile phone number and email will be displayed. Just check whether your all details are right filled or not after that enter the Captcha.
- STEP 5: After that, complete the process of OTP and agree to all terms and conditions.
- STEP 6: Click on “Get OTP”.
- STEP 7: On the next page enter OTP and make the payment.
- STEP 8: Once the payment has been successfully done, you will be able to download the e-PAN card.
Download e-PAN on NSDL (by using the Acknowledgement number)
The following is a step-by-step process for downloading the e-PAN from NSDL's official website:
- STEP 1: Visit https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/MPanLogin.html
- STEP 2: Please enter the acknowledgement number
- STEP 3: Please fill up your Date of Birth and Captcha code.
- STEP 4: Click on ‘Submit’.
- STEP 5: Right to the next page your Mobile phone number and email will be displayed. Just check whether your all details are properly filled up or not.
- STEP 6: After that, click on the mode of OTP and click on the ‘generate OTP’ option
- STEP 7: On the next page, enter the One Time Password (OTP) and click ‘Generate OTP’ once again.
- STEP 8: After that, the next page will be open and you will be able to download the PDF copy of your e-PAN.
e-PAN card download by PAN number
- STEP 1: Visit the NSDL and UTIITSL official websites mentioned above.
- STEP 2: Click on the ‘download e-PAN card.
- STEP 3: Allow your PAN number, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth and GSTIN (if applicable).
- STEP 4: Fill out the Captcha code pop up in the image in the box given below.
- STEP 5: Check the information you've filled in and then click 'Submit.'
- STEP 6: You will notify with a One-Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile phone number. Please enter the OTP and click on ‘Start” for further process of Validation.
- STEP 7: Once your Validation process is done, click on ‘Download pdf’. When the document is downloaded, you are able to open it by giving your password which is the date of birth. (Your date of birth is your password).
e-PAN card Download by Aadhaar
- STEP 1: you need to visit the income tax department’s e-filing website by clicking on the Url given http://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- STEP 2: Click on the “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” options given on the “Quick links” tab.
- STEP 3: Hit it off on “Get New PAN”.
- STEP 4: Please bring forth your Aadhaar number.
- STEP 5: You will pop up with one box, showing images, you need to fill out the code known as Captcha code.
- STEP 6: Click on “Generate Aadhaar OTP”.
- STEP 7: Generated OTP will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. Please fill up that OTP.
- STEP 8: You will notify with an acknowledgement number sent to you through E-mail and SMS.
How to download e-PAN from the Income-tax India e-filing website?
The official income tax India e-filing website allows you to download your e-PAN. Following the actions outlined below will be required of you.
- STEP 1: Please do visit the official website https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
- STEP 2: Just click on the e-PAN beta version in the search option for further process.
- STEP 3: Hit it off on the “Check instant ePAN status”.
- STEP 4: Fill in the 15-digit acknowledgement number in the area provided on the screen.
- STEP 5: Fill out the “Captcha code” and click on the “Submit” button.
- STEP 6: Please create OTP using your registered mobile phone number and Email ID and submit the same.
- STEP 7: After filling everything you will guide to a new webpage where you can track the status of your PAN application. Once your e-PAN card has been generated then you can download the same from this tab.
Documents required to download PAN Card
- Your Updated Aadhaar card
- Address proof such as Aadhaar, Voter ID, Utility bill etc.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.