Introduction: Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System
SSMMS – Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) - Department of Industries & Commerce - Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC)
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System
- What is Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)?
- What Is SSMMS Portal?
- SSMMS Portal Services
- Why SSMMS was Initiative by Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC)
- How To Register On SSMMS Portal?
- Things You Can Do On SSMMS
- SSMMS Customer Registration
- Procedure to Track Your Sand Order
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
What is Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)?
SSMMS (Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System ) is a system under the TSMDC (Telangana state Minerals Development Corporation). SSMMS empowers the Telangana Government to make sand available at reasonable price to all the concerned partners, improve the pay of government and predict and prevent harms to waterways, streams, and condition.
What Is SSMMS Portal?
SSMMS (Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System ) is a part of initiation taken by TSMDC (Telangana state Minerals Development Corporation). SSMMS (Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System ) enables the Telangana Government to make sand available at reasonable prices to all the concerned stakeholders, plug leakages of revenue, boost income of government and stop damages to rivers, streams and environment. In this article, we look at the SSMMS (Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System ) portal in detail and the steps for online sand booking in Telangana.
SSMMS Portal Services
Telangana Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) web portal provides a variety of services to the public including sand sale & management. The following are some of the key services provided by the Telangana Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) web portal.
- Online sand booking
- Facility for tracking the order
- Provide functions to track the order with mobile number / vehicle number
- Interstate sand transportation booking
- Facility for Interstate sand order tracking
Why SSMMS was Initiative by Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC)
In order to ease the sale of sand at reasonable prices to the proprietors and builders of projects, the government of Telangana has launched SSMMS initiative. Sand is needed for construction purposes, and one would think why does the government need to regulate the sale of sand? This is mainly because there is a dearth of authentic sand for construction of projects under RERA registration. So much so, that many builders have started malpractices and creating fake sand. The building structures created out of fake sand have caused many buildings to collapse causing loss of life, as well as resources. This is one of the main reasons why Talangana state government stepped in and regulates the sale of sand online.
In addition to distributing reliable sand for construction, the SSMMS initiative also known as the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System initiated by the TSMDC (Telangana State Minerals Development Corporation) aims to plug revenue looses, boost the income of the government. The Sand Sale Management initiative also aims to help anticipate prevents major damages to the rivers, streams, other waterways and the environment in general.
How To Register On SSMMS Portal?
Sand Sales Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS) is a web portal created by TSMDC (Telangana state Minerals Development Corporation) to organize the Sand availability to the people. SSMMS makes it efficient and easy for the government to sell sand at reasonable costs to their consumers. This initiative is also preventing the illegal sand minings and hence severe damage to the river beds in the state. Telangana sand sales have been made transparent through this web portal.
Like every other Bureaucratic process, this digital way of Sand Management can be complicated to understand but you don’t have to worry about it. Corpseed will help you to register and book sand as per your requirement.
Things You Can Do On SSMMS
- Register to SSMMS
- Make an Order ( Interstate is also available)
- Track your order ( Just using your mobile number )
isn’t it sounds simple
SSMMS Customer Registration
Before online ordering of sand via SSMMS web portal, the customer must first register them on the portal. You can follow the steps below to register on the portal.
- Step 1: Click here to become a customer and book sand online on SSMMS web portal,
- Step 2: Enter mobile number & verify the OTP.
- Step 3 – After completing the above customer registration steps, you can check here to make sure that you have been successfully registered on the SSMMS Portal.
Book Sand Online on SSMMS Web Portal
You can follow the below steps to initiate the process of online sand booking on the SSMMS portal.
- Step 1: Click Here to visit the online SSMMS portal
- Step 2: Enter valid User Name, and Password and click on Login button as shown in the below screen.
- Step 3: Select your District from the drop down list provided
- Step 4: After you select the “District”, next step is to select Stock Yard radio button.
- Step 5: In the next screen enter all mandatory information and click Register button.
- Step 6: Confirmation window will appear on your screen, Click OK to proceed. You can see next window only if sand booking is done successfully. Please keep a note of the booking number for future references.
- Step 7: Click on Get Receipt button for downloading the receipt for your reference.
Procedure to Track Your Sand Order
Once you are done with the booking sand via the SSMMS portal, you can track the status of your order by following the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the order tracking page to track your booked order.
- Step 2: Enter your order ID in the box given.
- Step 3: Click on Get Status and the system will display your booked order details
Status of your order will be displayed as shown below.
You can also track the status of your booked sand order with your mobile number as follows
- Step 1: Click Here to track your order using your mobile or vehicle number.
- Step 2: Enter the registered mobile number to track your order.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.