Public Benefit Company Delaware
Delaware Public Benefit Companies or PBC's are managed for the benefit of all of their stakeholders — including workers, customers, and the community — and not just stockholders.
- A Delaware PBC has the same rules as a traditional corporation, with few more altered options.
- Startups also elect to be Delaware PBCs to attract customers, employees, and investors who want to be affiliated with an organization that has a purpose beyond profit. The willingness to meet Delaware PBC requirements signals a commitment to the specified public benefit(s) and the broader public.
- State filing fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- EIN number (Tax ID)
- Bylaws for your corporation
- Stock purchase agreement
- Initial resolutions
- Bank account opening
- The first year of registered consultant fees
- U.S. address + mail forwarding
Banking Services (Global Virtual Banking including USA)
Banking services are currently online international bank details to receive money from over 30 countries around the world which means you'll get:
- Australian account number and BSB code
- British account number and sort code
- European IBAN
- US account number and routing number
- New Zealand account number
- It is your personal or business details to get paid from the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and any country in the Eurozone.
All the money in your account is securely stored in American bank accounts. If the address on your profile is in the US, your money's stored in American bank accounts. USD Bank details are provided by Community Federal Savings Bank, Member FDIC.
Our Delaware Public Benefit Company Incorporation Package Includes
- Assistance in Incorporation/Registration of a Public Benefit Company
- Filing Fee for the State of Delaware
- Complete signed documentation to establish corporate rules and protect your intellectual property
- It also includes Delaware registered consultant fee for the first year
- Employee Identification Number (EIN) filing, which is the TAX ID for your newly formed company
- US Online Bank Account Opening
- Post-incorporation legal templates
- Post incorporation liaising with US legal team for amendments in Optional (package starts from $199) - Optional
Advantages of Delaware Public Benefit Company
- Easy of Business and Sell In USA, from custom and Tax point
- Profession Investors Like Accelerators, Angel & Venture Capital Love Delaware Incorporations
- Possible Tax Benefits Due to Tax-Friendly State
- Possible Benefit Points on Visa Business Application
- USA Brand That Enhances the Business Reputation
Why Choose Corpseed for Public Benefit Company in Delaware
Corpseed has an experienced team that gives you step-by-step consultation to be incorporated online in the United States of America plus your own online managed US Bank Account. We can assist you in choosing the right business entity between a Limited Liability Company (LLC) and C Corporation (C Corp) as per the Business requirements. Get registered today in the state of the USA and preferred by startups & entrepreneurs in Delaware Silicon Valley.
What is the Time Frame for Public Benefit Company Incorporation?
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.