Introduction: Petrol Pump Criteria
A new selection Procedure has been acquainted all together with advance consistency in the award of a permit for petrol pumps and establishments by Oil Marketing Companies. In the new convention, the applicant is first tried against the pre-set up Eligibility standards. All applicants who fulfil the guideline for eligibility will be appointed for the following round, in which lot is drawn or the dealer is chosen through auction procedure.
Table of Contents
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
- Applicant must to be an Indian Citizen and a resident of India, as per the Income Tax policies.
- In case of NRI- He/She ought to live at the least 180 days in India before applying of Petrol pump.
- Applicant must have a minimum age restriction of 21 years to a most of 55 years.
All applicants making an utility for a petroleum pump dealership must have fundamental schooling. .
- To installation Petrol Pump in a rural area, the applicant ought to have a legitimate tenth mark sheet evidence for verification of date of beginning.
- SC / ST / OBC applicants must be the 10th pass, whereas it must be the 12th pass for the general class.
- To set-up a Petrol Pump in an urban location- Applicant must have an educational qualification from any of the colleges beneath an act of the critical or nation Legislature in India.
For Open Category applicants should be handed Graduation/ Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Cost Accountant/ Diploma in Engineering.
- For C1 and C2 category- Applicant ought to have a minimum qualification of 10+2.
To start a petrol pump, the applicant have to display the potential to invest no less than Rs.25 lakhs in case of standard dealerships of petrol pumps and Rs.12 lakhs in case of rural dealerships of petrol pumps.
The funds for investment can be within the following forms:
- Funds/Deposits within the shape of savings debts, Bank/Registered Companies/Postal Schemes
- National Savings Certificates, and many others
- Shares of listed Companies in Demat Form
- Mutual Funds
It’s crucial to observe that cash, jewellery, and so on. For which ownership cannot be mounted will not be taken into consideration. Also, the balance within the cutting-edge account will no longer be taken into consideration. For shares, mutual price range and bonds, only 60% of the cost may be considered. Obtain the valuation certificate for the property from a Chartered Accountant.
The land is a first-rate criterion in the selection of petrol pump sellers. The applicants are first categorized into two corporations as follows:
- Land must have to be on National Highway
- Applicants having a suitable piece of land within the advertised place/region both by way of manner of possession / long time hire.
- Applicants having Firm Offer for a suitable piece of land for purchase or long term rent.
- If applicant starts the petrol pump enterprise within the city, then the minimal requirement of land is 1300 sq. ft.
- If applicant starts the petrol pump enterprise in a rural area, then the minimum land requirement is 5000 square ft.
Based at the above category, distinctive styles of documents have to be submitted by using the applicant to prove ownership of the Land or cause to purchase. The area of the land should be as in keeping with the requirements targeted inside the commercial. If the applicant is selected for petrol pump dealership, he/she has to make available the offered land in a developed manner up to the road level by cutting/filling, with good earth, layer-wise compacted as per standard engineering practices. The selected applicant requires providing a retaining wall and compound wall of the minimum height of 1.5 meters, designed as per site conditions.
The above are some of the essential standards for offering petrol pump license. Applicants pleasing those criteria will be allowed to progress to the subsequent degree, in which the very last decision is made based on a draw or lots or a bidding technique.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.