Eating House is a place where different kind of foods or drinks is supplied for consumption to the general public on demand.
To operate an Eating House in India, one has to obtain the Eating House License from the concerned authority.
For Eating House License, an applicant has to apply by filing an application to the State Police Headquarters and the Police Commissioner of that city.
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
- The Site Plan of Eating House
- Postcard size photographs of Eating House
- Copy of a valid Trade License from NDMC/MCD/DCB/Airport Authority of India along with the fee receipt.
- Legal occupancy proof of the Eating House and NOC from the landlord in case of a tenancy
- Identity and Residential Address Proof of the applicant
- An affidavit on stamp paper which has to be duly attested by Notary Public
- In case the seating capacity of the people in eating house is 50 or more then fire safety certificate is to be obtained.
- An undertaking for amusement activities and installation of CCTV Cameras with 30 days recording facility.
- Certificate of Incorporation and details of directors in case of Company.
- Copy of Board Resolution
- GST Registration Certificate
- FSSAI License
- Details of Employees
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Fire Safety measures installation proof
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING REGISTRATION
- An Application is required to be filed by providing the necessary details.
- The necessary documents are to be submitted along with the application to the Additional Commissioner of Police.
- After submission of an application for eating house license, an appointment date will be decided for the purpose of scrutiny of application along with the necessary documents by Additional Commissioner.
Note: If the Commissioner is satisfied after proper verification the Eating House License is issued. The licensing authority will take 35-45 days to issue the license.
The validity of the Eating House License further depends upon health trade license which is issued by the concerned local body.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.