FSSAI License Renewal Online | FSSAI Licence Renewal | FSSAI Renewal Online
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
Procedure For FSSAI License Renewal Online
The food License issued by FSSAI is valid for 1 year up to 5 years accordingly as per the fee. Each food business operator must apply for FSSAI renewal 30 days prior to the expiry of their current food License.
If You Want to Apply for Renewal of Food License, Few Things are Mandatory to be Kept in Mind.
- The Food license renewal must complete before 120 days of its expiry date.
- The FSSAI License Renewal Fee sum is chargeable as Rs.100/- daily by the date of expiry
- The FSSAI license will probably look at FSSAI license renewal bin until 60 days of the expiry of FSSAI license; therefore it's advised to make an application for renewal of Food License in precisely the exact same moment.
- The validity of FSSAI permit is extendable between 1 to 5 years, and also, total cost of this permit is going to be changed as per number of renewal selected by Food business operator.
Procedure for FSSAI Licence Renewal:
- The initial step is to file Form A or form B (for the renewal of state/central license) along with the signatures of authorized signatory. A government photo ID is also required to be attached.
- The application for renewal must be followed with an audit report or FSMS Plan or Certification regarding food safety management system needs to be registered.
- Subsequently file the Form No. IX
- The declaration for signed by the Authorized signatory is to confirm that the food business agrees all the terms & conditions of the food safety and standards Act, regulation, bye-laws, notices, and orders as may be issued by the authority. In addition, FBO should also confirms and comply with the guidelines on hygiene and sanitary practices provided under schedule- 4 of the registration and Licensing Regulation published by the food safety and Standards Authority (FSSAI) of India to all subsequent guidelines issued by the authorized person.
- After receiving the application for FSSAI renewal, the food establishments are liable to examine food items and if required arrange an inspection of the business premises to ensure that the details provided are true and correct.
- It takes around 30 days to complete the process. If in case it takes more than 45 days and you haven’t got any notice from FSSAI authority then you can continue the business without waiting for any further communication.
Step by Step FSSAI License Renewal Online Process
- Visit FSSAI Official website http://foodlicensing.fssai.gov.in in any of the browsers.
- Login using your Username and password
- Click on "Apply for Renewal for License/Registration".
- Select the related link applicable for your business requirement and click on "Proceed".
- In next screen a warning message will appear stating that "Are you sure you want to apply for renewal of the license". Click on "OK" button
- Upload all the forms and necessary documents required for FSSAI licence renewal.
- Review information of all forms & documents uploaded and then click on "Submit".
- Once all information is submitted on FSSAI portal, The applicant will get a Reference number for keeping a track on further process
Penalties if FSSAI License Not Renewed Within the Stipulated Time
In case, the application for FSSAI License renewal is not filed within the stipulated time then Rs. 100 per day would be fined for the delay. When the application of renewal of FSSAI food License is not been submitted within the given time then it will be considered as expired and a fresh FSSAI license would have to be applied for in case the business has to continue the operations ahead. Therefore, to avoid the FSSAI penalty, renewal on time is necessary.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.