Documents Required For Haryana Pollution Control Board Consent to Operate (CTO)
- Common consent form on the portal of the Haryana Enterprise Promotion Centre (HEPC)
- Proof of deposit of required and applicable consent fee, as per schedule available on the website
- Collection and testing fee prescribed by the Board as per schedule available on the website of the Board, for analyzing the sample of effluent/ Air emissions/ Noise level of DG sets, as applicable, for all sources. (Analysis report of air emissions from all sources including diesel engines of capacity more than 0.8MW (800kW) for power plants and generator sets will be required)
Table of Contents
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
- Copy of balance sheet duly attested by Chartered Accountant or Chartered Accountant certificate with respect to capital investment cost of the unit for the preceding year (Capital investment cost should include the original cost of land, building, plant & machinery without depreciation but with up-to-date additions. The cost of land and building should be included in the capital investment cost even if, it is on Lease/ Rent/ Mortgage).
- Memorandum of Association/partnership Deed / Trust Deed (if changed)
- Detail of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)/Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), Adhesive Prepregs for Composite Manufacturers (APCM), acoustic enclosure, and Hazardous Waste Management Facilities installed in the unit along with their size, specification, and capacity.
- Proof of submission of safety audit report duly audited with the help of an expert, at least 90 days before commencing the activity and onsite emergency plan along with a report of the mock drill of the same to the Chief Inspector of Factories along with a copy of the same, in case of industries/projects/establishments handling Hazardous Chemicals having threshold quantities mentioned in schedule II and III of Manufacture, Storage, and Import of Hazardous Chemicals (MSIHC) Rules, 1989 and covered under rule 10 & 13 of these Rules
For Renewal of consent to operate (CTO)
- Application for renewal of Consent to Operate on prescribed Performa. Renew your existing CTO.
- Proof of deposit of required and applicable consent fee as mentioned below
- Copy of previous Consent to Operate
- Power of Attorney/resolution
- Chartered Accountant Certificate regarding capital investment cost with respect to land, building, plant, and machinery of the proposed project
- Latest inspection report and analysis reports of effluent/ air emissions/ noise conducted by Board officer (s) for the mandatory inspection, if conducted
- Copy of fresh analysis reports of effluent/air emissions/ noise analyzed from the Board's lab/recognized lab
- Environment Statement in Form prescribed, for the financial year ending on 31st March (required in compliance with Rule 14 of Environmental Pollution Rules, 1986)
- Proof of submission of updated safety audit report duly audited with the help of an expert, annually and up-to-date onsite emergency plan along with a report of the mock drill of the same to Chief Inspector of Factories along with a copy of the same, in case of industries/projects/establishments handling Hazardous Chemicals having threshold quantities mentioned in schedule II and III of MSIHC, Rules, 1989 and covered under rule 10 & 13 of these Rules
- Copy of logbook for last 03 months maintained for operation of ETP/STP/APCM for the record of energy and chemical consumption, the quantity of effluent at inlet and outlet of ETP/STP supported with readings of magnetic flowmeters along with the quantity of treated effluent recycled/reused in the process, utilized in the premises and discharged, mode of disposal
Fees for Haryana Pollution Control Board Consent
All types of fees prescribed for submitting consent to operate/establish by the Haryana Pollution control board are available.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.