Introduction: Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNPDS)
Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNPDS) is an attempt of state government moving from handbook to an automated system of functioning. Individuals of Tamil Nadu can get details regarding how to apply for brand-new Tamilnadu smart ration card as well as additionally check ration card status. We have offered straight link to apply for TNPDS smart ration card and also check status via TNPDS web link. This process has minimized the manual work and also save the time of both departmental staff members and also citizens. Under the digitization program of PDS system in the state, the government is releasing new smart cards to the citizens. The old ration cards are being converted into the new smart ration cards to make sure that government can have a strong control over the supply system.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNPDS)
- Types of Tamilnadu Smart Ration Cards
- Benefits of a Registered TNPDS User
- TNDPS Smart Ration Card Modification Services
- Tamilnadu Ration Card Online Registration Procedure 2019
- Old Card Enrollment
- How to Check the TNDPS Smart Card Status Online
- How to Check TNPDS Smart Card Application Status
- How to Correct Name, Age etc of Your TNPDS Smart Card
- How to Register a Complaint in TNPDS Portal?
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
Types of Tamilnadu Smart Ration Cards
Presently there are four kinds of ration cards in Tamil Nadu for a particular category of the citizens under the TNPDS system-.
- - Light Green cards- that issue rice and also other assets from the Fair Price Shops (FPS). It also consists of Antodaya Ann Yojna card owners.
- - White cards- that receives added 3kg sugar over the recommended allocation.
- - No commodity card- Who is not qualified to draw any kind of commodity from ration stores.
- - Khaki cards- for authorities police personnel up to the rank of inspectors.
Automation of TNPDS system has enhanced the consumer service. Currently, there are various services for the residents such as online portal, mobile application, SMS solution, Call Centers, e-mail solution, and additionally social media systems like Facebook. With this website, residents can likewise understand about their nearest ration stores and service facilities.
Benefits of a Registered TNPDS User
The following are some of the benefits for registered users:
- View your Ration Card Details
- View your Family Members Details
- View your Address
- View your Family Members Aadhaar Numbers
- View your Grievances, Raise new Grievance
- View your Feedbacks, Provide new Feedback
- Apply for Changes in your Ration Cards Online
- View your Entitlement and Transaction Details
TNDPS Smart Ration Card Modification Services
- Add members - Citizens can include the name of a family member in the card with TNPDS on-line site.
- Change of address- In instance citizens wishes to change the address they can additionally do so on the web portal of TNPDS.
- Family Head member change - If any resident wants to change the name of the family head in the ration card.
- Remove family member - like adding the name of a family member one can additionally eliminate the name of the member of the family from the card.
- Card cancellation/ Surrender- Cancellation or surrender of the ration card can likewise be done through this portal.
- Card-related service request status- Public can also check the service request status of their card.
Tamilnadu Ration Card Online Registration Procedure 2019
Registration for a new smart ration card can be done through below three ways-
Apply Online Application Form through TN Public Portal
- Apply for New Smart Card Application
- Old Card Enrollment
Apply for New Smart Card Application
The most used system for the PDS system is the general public website of Tamil Nadu PDS system. Together with enrollment, citizens can perform different tasks connected to the smart card as well as Public circulation system. For enrollment via the public site, prospects need to visit the main portal. Those that wish to sign up via the website can examine the detailed overview shared listed below-.
- Step 1- Visit the official website of TNPDS
- Step 2- Click on “The New Smart Card Application” on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- Now, applicants have to enter all the mandatory details like Name of Family Head, Father's / Husband's, Address, Address, Email Address, Card Option, Proof of residence etc. They also have to upload the photograph of the head of the family in the prescribed format. Application screen short below.
- Step 4 – Applicant must also fill gas connection details and declaration and have to submit the form.
- Step 5 – After submission, system generates a unique reference no./ application no and sends it to applicant registered mobile no. Keep reference number / Application number with you for future references.
Old Card Enrollment
Old card enrollment is similar as applying for new smart card, applicant just need to fill below extra details additional to new smart card application.
- Previous Ration Card Number
- Previous Ration Card FPS Code
- Ration Card Proof to enclosed Previous Ration Card photo copy
Visit here to register/ apply for smart ration card
Applying Though Point of Sale Device
Tamil Nadu people can visit their neighboring Ration shop and can register through the point of sale gadget. Applicants are required to carry all the essential papers with them for the registration.
Applying Through Public Mobile Application
The state government has also launched a mobile application for this objective. Citizens can likewise register with this application on their cell phones. They do not need to visit ration shop or registration center, particularly for enrollment. Both Android and IOS users can download this mobile application on their mobile phones.
How to Check the TNDPS Smart Card Status Online
After successful registration for smart supply card, applicants can check the status of their application on a prompt basis. They can examine the status with SMS service, mobile application or via the on-line site. To inspect the application status through the on-line site, they have to comply with the simple actions shared listed below-.
Applicant can visit out the main web site of TNPDS.
They need to open up the "Smart Card Application status" web link.
On this page, applicants need to enter the legitimate registration/reference no.
Application status will show up on the screens. In case if applicant desire even more details then, they can get in touch with the helpline no
How to Check TNPDS Smart Card Application Status
Step 1:- Visit TNPDS official web page
Step 2:- Enter the Reference Number and submit, system will provide current status of your application, screen short below
How to Correct Name, Age etc of Your TNPDS Smart Card
If you are already a registered user, if your Mobile Number is already registered with PDS System through any of the below methods:
- Shopkeeper Registered your card through his Point of Sale device
- You registered through our Public Mobile Application
- You registered through this Public Portal application
Then you can follow below steps
- Step 1:- Visit the official website of TNPDS
- Step 2:- Enter Your 10 digit mobile number which was registered with your Ration Card and also “Submit" Captcha field. After validating the Captcha, You will receive One Time Password immediately.
- Step 3:- Enter one time password received on your registered mobile number and submit. System will redirect you to your application page where you can make correction of your application form.
- Step 4:- Once you make all the correction, click save to save your changes.
You can also check the status of the correction made to your application form Here. Enter your reference number and click submit
How to Register a Complaint in TNPDS Portal?
In case if you have any issue/complaint in relate to the smart ration card application procedure or any other issue related to TNPDS services, you can also register an online complaint through this portal.
Below is step by step procedure to register an online complaint with TNPDS-
- Visit the official website of TNPDS
- Choose “Register a complaint” option available on the left-hand side of the web portal.
- On the complaint registration page, enter your name, mobile no., email, description of the complaint and click submit.
- After successful submission of the complaint, you can also check the complaint status and send the feedback. For checking status and sending feedback.
TNEPDS Smart Ration Card Helpline Number
In case of any help regarding the smart card, citizens can contact at the given help desk numbers- +91 7558 640 644 With the digitization of all the operations of PDS, the system state has moved from a manual format to automated one and it is a great achievement.The automation of the PDS system in state facilities more transparency, more visibility and more accountability of the department towards the public.
TNPDS SMS Service
Tamil Nadu automated PDS likewise provides an SMS solution for below three service
- To know the availability of commodity at Ration store
- To check the status of ration shop (open/close)
- To raise a problem concerning invoicing and billing
There certain code for each solutions. People have to type the code and also have to send it to 9980904040 from their registered mobile no.
Description of SMS Codes is as follows-
- PDS <space> 102- availability of commodity at the ration shop
- PDS <space> 101- status of ration shop (open/close)
- PDS <space> 101- complaints about billing
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.