Introduction: Public Service Commission (PSC) Registration
PSC Stands for Public Service Commission and Kerala PSC is an online platform that have been introduced by the Government of Kerala in January 2012 for the job seekers to get the latest jobs or an update on jobs released by the Government of Kerala.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Public Service Commission (PSC) Registration
- Details & Documents Required for PSC Registration in Kerala
- Procedure to apply for Kerala PSC One Time Registration
- How to do the Kerala PSC Online Application Process?
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
Basically, Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Details & Documents Required for PSC Registration in Kerala
Given below are the details and documents for the PSC Registration in Kerala: -
Latest photograph in digital form with the given specification is required for Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
- Maximum Size: 30Kb
- Image Dimension: 150W * 200H pixel
- Image Format: JPG
Please Note: - Name of the Applicant and date of photo taken must be in scripted (in two lines) in a black color text having a white rectangular background at the bottom of the Photograph.
As per rules mentioned by Government of Kerala, these are the following documents that could be taken into consideration
Aadhaar, an account number of any nationalized bank, driving license, voter ID, PAN card and Passport for one-time registration.
Mobile Number & Email ID
Mobile Number & Email ID is required to verify the OTP once you will sign up into KPSC Thulasi and is required to get the alerts or exam notifications in your account.
Procedure to apply for Kerala PSC One Time Registration
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Commission: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Click on One Time Registration Login where you will be redirected to OTR Portal.
Click on Sign Up as you are a fresh applicant.
- Fill all the relevant details in application which includes your introduction i.e. your name, DOB, Father’s Name, etc.
Enter the required User ID and Password. Make sure you remember your user id and password for future assistance.
- Tick the box in declaration column and enter the captcha and click on register.
Firstly, you have to log in again using this user name and password to reach your Kerala PSC one time registration account and then upload scanned photo and signatures.
- A key point to remember is that before applying for a job we must update the profile with details like educational qualification, languages, etc, then only we can apply for a job. Click on “My profile” tab on the home page and enter all details.
Add all the relevant details one by one and complete your application procedure.
How to do the Kerala PSC Online Application Process?
As soon as you log in the Kerala PSC, you will be presented with a link to “currently active notification” page. Directly, you can go to application form by putting the category code in the search box provided on the notification page. Let us take an example:
Suppose, if you are applying for Health inspector recruitment, you would enter and search 259/2018 immediately you will be redirected to the appropriate page. In case, if the category code is not available you must browse all available listing to find a particular vacancy.
All you need to do is click on the “Apply now” button and continue just as they have instructed. There is also a provision to check your eligibility.
At last, you will get an SMS notification from Kerala PSC confirming your application for that particular post.
Five Easy Registration Steps
- Connect with Corpseed team
- Submit all the documents required for Application
- We will verify & complete the document
- We will draft the application
- Update you after completion of the Application
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.