Introduction: Online Pollution Certificate For Factory
Factory Pollution Certificate for Factory is a document that certifies that the factory meets environmental standards. It indicates that if any problems are discovered in the future, these can be traced back to their source and dealt with in an efficient and timely manner. The certificate is therefore used as a means of risk management.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Online Pollution Certificate For Factory
- What is a Pollution Certificate?
- What is Pollution Control?
- Permission for factory License
- Documents Required for Factory License
- Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining Pollution Certificate For Factory
What is a Pollution Certificate?
A pollution certificate, or pollution permit, or environmental permit, or permission to pollute, is a government authorization that allows a business to discharge certain pollutants into the environment and is issued by the environmental protection department like the central pollution control board and state pollution control board, which indicates that a company has gone through the necessary procedures to ensure that it meets national standards for controlling pollution from its production processes. The certificate includes the factories' names, addresses, pollution source, pollution scope, and so on. It can be used as proof when applying for loans from banks or other financial institutions. With the help of a Pollution Certificate for the factory to monitor, collect pollution data, process data, and produce certificates for customers.
What is Pollution Control?
Pollution control refers to all procedures taken to reduce or eliminate sources of environmental contamination. This can be done by treating pollutants at their source (i.e., before they get into the environment) or by treating contaminated water or air after it is released into the environment.
Permission for factory License
Consent to Establish
The consent to establish is the first official step in the establishment of a business. This consent is to be obtained prior to establishing any industry or process. The establishment of a business is subject to environmental health and safety controls which are administered by the State Pollution Control Board.
Consent to Operate
A Consent to Operate for Pollution license is needed by many industries that carry out operations in India. As soon as the setup phase is completed, as well as the construction is completed. and the building is ready to serve then you can apply for CTO. You will get second official consent from the State Pollution Control Board. for all sources of air, water, and solid waste pollution.
Documents Required for Factory License
Documents Required for Pollution Control Certificate
For CTE (Consent to Establish)
- A copy of an attested Sale Deed/Lease Deed or any other relevant documents as proof of ownership of the site/factory for which the applicant has applied.
- In the case of public/private sectors, a copy of the confirmed Memorandum of Articles or a registered partnership deed in the case of a partnership company.
- Applications for consent to establish in prescribed format under Air Act -1981 Water Act1974, duly filled and signed by the authorized signatory
- Fees for consent to establish
- A plan layout showing the locations of multiple process equipment and machinery.
- Get groundwater clearance From the concerned Authority (If applicable)
- Each product's detailed manufacturing process, as well as a detailed process flow chart.
- Copy of duly signed project report by Chartered accountant/ financial institutions
- Copy of the receipt of an application submitted for environment clearance.
For CTO (Consent to Operate)
- Application for consent to operate under prescribed format.
- Fee For consent to operate
- Authority letter in favor of the application
- Affidavit and undertaking on non-judicial stamp
- C.A. Certified capital investment
- Compliance report of previous CTE/CGWA Including monitoring report.
Note: Please consult with experts for necessary documents
Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining Pollution Certificate For Factory
- The industry must be located in industrial zones/estates that have been authorized for that purpose.
- Industries in the red category are required to get pollution licenses and will not be authorized to operate in ecologically sensitive or protected regions.
- No toxic and hazardous waste discharged
- The industrial plant and its machinery are only valued at up to INR 1 crore.
- Industries that come into the orange and green category.
State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) NOC
Any business activity or an institution that generates, collects, receives, stores, treats, disposes, or handles any kind of industrial or commercial, or individual waste in any manner is required to acquire CTE and CTO from authorities.
Trade License is a certificate/document which grants the permission to carry a particular trade or business within the limits of issued authority. Trade License can be obtained from the concerned State Government, local Corporation or Municipilities.
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) NOC
Any business activity or an institution which generates, collects, receives, stores, treats, disposes or handles any kind of industrial or commercial or individual waste in any manner is required to aquire CTE & CTO from authourities.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.