Introduction: Nilgiris Franchise
With roots dating back to early 1905, Nilgiris is one of the most well known and oldest grocery stores in South India. Just like other supermarkets and grocery store, it sells all the products brands as well as own products also. By selling a large selection of general commerce, groceries and personal care products, it was able to provide customers with unrivalled value in terms of range and shopping experience.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Nilgiris Franchise
- Why Nilgiris Franchise?
- Products on Nilgiris in India
- Nilgiris Franchise Investment Details
- Agreement and details of Terms
- Application Procedure To Apply For Nilgiris Franchise
- Nilgiris Franchise Contact Detail
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
Why Nilgiris Franchise?
Bakery merchandise has emerged as the main segment, contributing to the sector’s increased market share in recent years. Cakes, bread, and biscuits are the most widely consumed foods worldwide. Nilgiris is famed for its fresh-baked good, bread, dairy and food come with wholesome goodness perfected over the last 100 century.
- It has around 170 franchise locations in India’s southern states.
- In the southern states of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka, it is a well-known brand with widespread recognition.
- It offers customers a shopping experience that is linked to the freshness of produce, best quality, and better value.
- It has come a long way from a dairy specializing in butter to a grocery network with over 90 locations across India’s southern states.
Products on Nilgiris in India
Nilgiris products are divided into three categories: Bakery, Dairy, & Rice, and Grocery. It consists of a variety of items as listed below;
- Rice and Grocery: Millets, Dals, Dried Fruits, Spices, Rice, Edible oil and salt
- Dairy: Flavoured yogurt, Milk, Paneer, Butter, Butter Milk, Cream, and Cheese.
- Bakery: Bread, Buns, Bar Cakes, Cookies, Cakes, Sweet Treat, Chocolates, Dry Cakes.
Nilgiris Franchise Investment Details
Nilgiris would require a prominent site on major through fares, preferably on corners as well as other areas with sufficient visibility. To accommodate all of these amenities, the required space should be at least 2000 square feet.
Nilgiris Franchise Cost and Investment in India
Besides the changes in lad cost, the investment amount would be starting from INR 20 lakhs to 25 lakhs to open a franchise.
Return on Investment
Return on Investment (ROI) is a type of performance metric that shows the amount of money you get on your investment, which can be as high as 20% on sales or services.
Business Partners of Nilgiris:
Nilgiris is searching for highly motivated organizations and partners with a sincere commitment to ensuring consistent customer needs.
Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka are among the states that have received franchises to market the franchisor’s services.
Stand up for Franchise
Here are the following services and training provided by Nilgiris to the franchise:
- It assists in the selection of a place as well as design and construction of the business
- Franchisees will receive complete operation manuals.
- Head Office is the location for franchisee training.
- The franchise will be provided with on-the-ground support
- Advertising pamphlets would provide the franchisee a boost and help them expand their business swiftly
- The franchise will involve current IT infrastructure, including software and hardware support
- While opening the franchise store, the franchisee will receive expert support from Head Office.
Agreement and details of Terms
After the entrepreneur submits an application to become a Nilgiris Franchisee, a team will contact them to learn about their needs and examine the location (if existing). After signing a Memorandum of Understanding, the team will exchange extensive business information (MoU).
Point to be Noted: Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise will be granted, with a three-year capital repayment period for a unit franchise.
Application Procedure To Apply For Nilgiris Franchise
An individual who wishes and is passionate about doing a franchise business can invest and become entrepreneur by joining a Nilgiris Franchise partner.
Following steps to apply for a Franchise:
- Step 1: Official Website
Interested Candidate or Entrepreneur can visit the official website of Nilgiris
- Step 2: Franchise Registration
Click on the Franchise Enquiry option which is available on the home screen of the portal
- Step 3: Application Form
After that Franchise application form will open up on the screen.
- Step 4: Complete the Details
- Complete the details
- Applicant name
- Phone number
- Step 5: Submit the Application
After that click on the Submit Button
Nilgiris Franchise Contact Detail
For More Queries, Contact on the Below Mentioned Address, Email, Phone Number
The Nilgiris Dairy Farm Private Limited,
Off Jogeshwari Vikhroli Road,
Phone: 1800 210 0060
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.