Introduction: Business Banking Services
Banking services are currently online international bank details to receive money from over 30 countries around the world that means you'll get:
- Australian account number and BSB code
- British account number and sort code
- European IBAN
- US account number and routing number
- New Zealand account number
It is your personal or business details to get paid from the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and any country in the Eurozone.
All the money in your account is securely stored in American bank accounts. If the address on your profile is in the US, your money's stored in American bank accounts.
Business Banking Services for Entrepreneurs in UK
UK Business accounts to any authorised individual (e.g.Director..) of a company registered with UK Companies House with a registration number, and your applicants must be at least 18 years old.
You can apply even if you live outside of the UK for as long as you are registered at Companies House.
Banking for mobile people - instant and portable across all of Europe, which is FCA regulated and protect 100% of your money by holding it at major banks and never reinvesting it.
Receive and make payments, set up Direct Debits, shop online and in person - all with one account.
Business account includes the following features:
- All UK Faster Payments and SEPA payments in EU are free
- Card usage in home currency is free
- Direct Debits (UK) are free
- UK and Eurozone current accounts with personalised account numbers are free
- First debit card is free
- Free ATM cash withdrawals for each account - 6 per month and £1/1€ from there on
- Cheaper cash top-ups - 2.5% at Paypoint and only £1 at Post Office - UK only
- Minimum 0.5% base FX rate (minimum fee £2/€2) on international bank transfers
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.