Name and Full Address along with Telephone Numbers, E-Mail and Other Contact Details of Producer (It should be the place from where sale in entire country is managed)
- Provide the company name along with the Postal Address, Telephone Address, Mobile Numbers, and e-mail Id.
- The Postal Address has to be the address of Head/Main Office/ Corporate Office, which has the control over sales in the country and also of the concerned section, which deals with matters related to E-Waste.
Name of the Authorized person and Full Address with E-Mail, Telephone and Fax Number
- Provide name of the Authorized Person along with his Full Postal Address, E-Mail Id, Mobile Number and Landline Number.
- It is always better to have alternate Authorized persons and his/her required details.
Name, Address and contact details of Producer Responsibility Organization, if any with full address, E-mail, Telephone and Fax Number if engaged or implementing the Extended Producer Responsibility.
- Applicable only if Producer engages a PRO else say “Not Applicable”.
- Only the registered PROs shall be engaged.
Details of the Electrical and Electronic Equipment placed in market year-wise for the period equivalent to its average End-of-Life as mentioned in the guidelines issued by the Central Pollution Control Board
- Applicant has to provide information of only those items, which he/she has been placing on market. For the Items not being sold the Applicant has to fill “Not Applicable/ NA”
- In case the sale records destroyed/lost/untraceable; place an undertaking provided such claims are supported with, where they shall specify the approximate quantity placed on market
General Scheme of Collection
- Brief write-up on a scheme for Pan India collection of E-Waste. This write up shall specify methods envisaged or collection of E-Waste from various End Users.
- Scheme may include collection centres/ reverse logistic service provider/ Courier Service/PROs/Etc.
- Name, Address and Contact Numbers of all the Collection Centres/ Reverse Logistic Service Provider/ Courier Service/ Etc.
- Provision of Toll Free numbers for consumers to help them in sending their E-Waste. The number should be specified in application.
- Provide details of Buy-Back /Exchange / DRS/ Any Other Collection Schemes.
Channelization of E-Waste and its flow chart
- Provide write-up on movement of E-Waste from collection onwards to the premises of Authorized dismantler or recycler.
- In case of used fluorescent lamps, movement from collection centre to TSDF.
- Provide a schematic flow chart showing movement of E-Wastes various points starting from collection onwards till it reaches Authorized dismantler or recycler.
- Website link should be provided in the application along with a screenshot that shows the content of E-Waste management-related details.
- Details of content related to collection mechanisms of E-Waste such as details of all collection schemes.
- Toll-Free number on Web Page.
- Website link has to be on the home page at a prominent place on the producer’s website.
Estimated Budget for Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) and allied initiatives to create consumer awareness
- Provide proposed financial allocation with following breakup;
- Awareness Programmes
- Schemes of Collection
- Channelization (Including Cost of Reverse Logistics)
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.