Overview: Form ADT-1
Pursuant to Section 139(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 & Rule 4(2) of the Companies (Audit & Auditors) Rules, 2014.
To intimate the Registrar of Companies regarding the appointment of an auditor, Form ADT-1 is filed within 15 days from the conclusion of its Annual General Meetings (AGM).
Table of Contents
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
For example, if the Company held its Annual General Meeting on 30th September 20XX, then Form ADT-1 has to be filed within 15 days from the conclusion of the meeting (i.e by 14th October 20XX)
For the First Auditor of the Company, if the auditor is appointed by the Board of Directors for the first year within one month after its incorporation.
Required details of the Auditor
- Auditor’s category (whether Individual or Firm)
- PAN number of the auditor (whether Individual or Firm)
- Name of the Auditor/Firm
- Registration Number of the firm or Membership Number of Auditor
- Address of the firm/auditor if the individual incapacity.
- Auditor/Firm/Its Members tenure of previous appointment(s) in the same company in which audit was conducted
Documents to be affixed with Form ADT-1
- Copy of Auditor’s written Consent
- Copy of Board Resolution
- Copy of Certificate from the Auditor stating that the individual is not disqualified from being appointed as Auditor u/s 141.
- Copy of the intimation sent to Auditor by Company
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.