Introduction: Patanjali Franchise
In this blog, we shall discuss the steps of getting the Patanjali franchise and how one individual can open the Patanjali mega store in India. Generally, there are three Patanjali franchises that we can opt for. What are the requirements for getting the franchise? And the investment required for this will be discussed in this blog. It is an Ayurvedic brand owned by Acharya Bal Krishna. Also, it is one of the most profitable businesses in India among other franchise stores. Patanjali brand launched its products in every nook and corner from cosmetics to natural food or health care products. This blog will be useful for all those who want to open the Patanjali Franchise. As we all know, Nowadays Patanjali is India’s growing FMCG brand, Patanjali manufactures its products in all categories such as packaged food (Chips, biscuits, nankeen, chocolate) and it encourages to use of more swadeshi products as well as gives importance to the yoga. So that everyone can make use of these products and live a healthy lifestyle.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Patanjali Franchise
- Patanjali Gramin Arogaya Kendra
- Eligibility Criteria And Requirements
- Documents Required For The Patanjali Franchise
- Procedure For Obtaining The Patanjali Franchise
- What Is The Certification Required To Start The Patanjali Franchise?
- Why an Applicant Should Invest in The Patanjali Store Franchise?
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
There Are Three Types Of Patanjali Franchise
Three schemes are launched by the Patanjali and we shall explain all of these below:
- Gramin Arogya Kendra:- This franchise scheme is basically for all those who live in rural areas (gaon) for selling Patanjali products to the residents of rural areas. So that people who live there can take advantage of that and use Patanjali Ayurvedic products. People who want to register in this scheme can fill out the form by clicking on this link Patanjali GAK
- Patanjali Megastore:- Patanjali mega stores are established in prime locations in the country. For selling the Patanjali brands products. All the terms and conditions related to the Patanjali mega stores are mentioned above. Patanjali Mega Store
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra:- In this Scheme, Patanjali has started Chikitsalaya services in urban areas such as clinics in which a doctor is available and he/she will guide you and give medicine according to the disease. All those who want to register in this scheme can fill out the form by clicking on this link Patanjali Chikitsallaya &AK
Here is the information on Patanjali Franchises, as well as terms and conditions regarding the same, mentioned in the table below:
|Type of Franchise||Area Required for Shop||Investment Amount||Security Deposit Amount (that is refundable)|
|PATANJALI MEGASTORE||Minimum 2000 sq. ft||Rs. 50 to 60 lakhs||
|PATANJALI CHIKITSALAYA||Minimum 650 sq. ft||Rs. 20 to 25 lakhs||
|PATANJALI AROGYA KENDRA||Minimum 350 sq. ft||Rs. 10 to 12 Lakhs||
Patanjali Gramin Arogaya Kendra
In this scheme, Patanjali has given medicines as well as sold packaged food items in rural areas. Those who want to take the franchise of Gramin Arogya Kendra register can register by clicking on the given link Patanjali GAK
Here are the terms and conditions of Gramin Arogya Kendra mentioned in the table below:
|Type of Franchise||Area Required||Investment Amount||
Security Deposit Amount
|Gramin Arogya Kendra||Minimum 200 sq. ft.||2.5 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs||
Eligibility Criteria And Requirements
Below mention are the requirements for setting up the Patanjali Megastore in India:
- A minimum of 2000 sq. feet area is required to apply for the Patanjali franchise/ distributorship.
- Investment of up to Rs. 60 lakhs is required for the distributorship and Rs. 5 lakh (refundable) security amount should be deposited through DD in which Rs 2.5 lakh should be in favor of Divya pharmacy and Rs 2.5 lakh in favor of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- The New Patanjali Mega store should be at a distance of 3.5 km in non-metro cities and 2.5 km from metro cities from the available stores.
- The Patanjali Megastore can only sell the products of Divya Pharmacy and Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. as well as products that are approved by the institute. Selling other products in the megastore is prohibited.
- The Applicant should not be convicted by any court.
Requirements And Eligibility Criteria For Patanjali Chikitsalaya And Arogya Kendra
Below mentions are the requirements for setting up the Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya can be established in any city with at least 1 lakh of people.
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra are always open together
- Arogya Kendra can be established in any town with fewer population of less than 1 lakh.
- Chikitsalaya and Kendra should be at a 3 to 5 km distance from the existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya.
Requirements And Eligibility Criteria For Gramin Arogya Kendra
Below mentions are the requirements for setting up Gramin Arogya Kendra
- People who involve in the business of narcotics drugs are prohibited to fill out the application form of Patanjali Gramin Arogya Kendra.
- After the completion of the application form, the confirmation will be given by the authorized department only.
- Gramin Arogya Kendra will be established in the prime location of the Village.
- The Applicant should not be convicted by any court.
- The Patanjali Gramin Arogya Kendra can only sell the products of Divya Pharmacy and Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. as well as products that are approved by the institute. Selling other products in the megastore is prohibited.
- The shortlist of applicants will be done on the basis of the distance from the existing Patanjali store
Documents Required For The Patanjali Franchise
Here’s the list of documents required to start a Patanjali store franchise:
- Applicant’s Pan card
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Address proof
- TIN Number (Taxpayer identification number)
- Ownership or rent deed of Megastore
- Copy of sales registration
- 5-6 photographs of the location
- Rent agreement in case of rented premises
- Bank details of the applicant
Procedure For Obtaining The Patanjali Franchise
Below with detailed information about the franchise, we have mentioned links to the franchise forms.
- Firstly, an applicant needs to submit the particular form for the franchise they want.
- Then the applicant fills out the relevant information that asks in the forms and attached the documents such as four passport-size photographs, ID proof, Address proof, a Copy of the sales registration, etc.
After filling out the form, an applicant can submit it to the official address listed below:
Patanjali Corporate Office Address
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park
Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road
Haridwar 249404, Uttarakhand – 247663
Registered Office Address
D-26, Pushpanjali, Bijwasan Enclave,
New Delhi 110061, India
What Is The Certification Required To Start The Patanjali Franchise?
MSME:- The Ministry of micro small and medium enterprises issues this certification for the formulation and administration of rules regulations.
GST Certificate:- Goods and services tax (GST), Person who is starting a new business start-up GST registration is mandatory for them. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it is an offense, and heavy penalties will apply to the person.
Copy of Sales Registration:- It is the essential document for the seller and buyer in which the sales deed is registered. It is mandatory to register for the sub-registrar office for registration.
Why an Applicant Should Invest in The Patanjali Store Franchise?
Patanjali is one of the growing brands in India and has almost 5000 plus franchise stores in the country and the number is increasing daily. There is a huge demand for Patanjali distributorship. Also, has a profit margin of 10% to 20%. The publicity of the Patanjali brand is unique and had attracted customers with its all-natural and healthy products. Furthermore, the range of Patanjali products is very reasonable for the middle-class society and young individuals by launching energy bar chocolate. Hence, it leads to an increase in demand for its products. The return on investment comes out to be more than 10% and the break-even is around 3 months. That is why people should have to invest in this business and it is one of the good investments.
In this blog, we have discussed all the information related to the Patanjali franchise, how to apply for the Patanjali franchise/distributorship and what are relevant documents required for the Patanjali it is a very profitable business as well as growing demand in the market. So, make sure to keep all the information in mind before starting to get the Patanjali franchise in India. This blog will be beneficial for all those who want to own the Patanjali franchise and hope this blog will give you insights into this Patanjali distributorship.
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.