- Eating house license is to be obtained for operating a shop / restaurant / dhaba / bar / club /café and so on with the Eating facility.
- Eating House is a place to which the public are admitted, and where different kind of food or drink is supplied for consumption.
- For Eating House License, an applicant has to apply to the State Police Headquarters and the Police Commissioner of that city.
What is Eating House License?
Documents Required to Apply for Eating House License:
- Application form
- Residential and Identity proof of the applicant
- Valid documents to prove the legal occupancy of the place of Eating House and in case of tenancy, NOC from the landlord
- Copy of valid Trade License from NDMC/MCD/DCB/Airport Authority of India
- Site Plan and Post Card size photographs of Eating House
- Undertaking for amusement activities & installation of CCTV Cameras with 30 days recording facility
- Fire department NOC “No Objection Certificate”, if seating capacity is more than 50 seats
- Undertaking with regard to amusement activities
- Fire Safety measures installation proof
- GST Registration Certificate
- FSSAI License
- Details of Employees
- Police Clearance Certificate
How to obtain an Eating House License?
- Applicant can file Eating House License application directly with the government, process is long & will take 30-60 days.
- For initiating the process of procuring a license, first applicant has to obtain user ID and Password by providing request letter in person with the details of the Eating House.
- Information has to be filled exactly for respective application of Eating House License. All the mandatory documents should be uploaded.
- The chance of getting application rejected is high. The licensing authority might ask for any other relevant documents if required.
- Once application gets completed, you are required to meet Addl. Commissioner of Police, Licensing, for scrutiny of your application and other supporting documents.You will then need to follow-up with the government department for an update on your application. In case if your application gets rejected because of incomplete information or submitting misrepresented facts, the fees once paid will not be refunded by the government.
- The government department will take 30-60 working days to completely review your application and to issue Eating House License.
- Else, you choose Corpseed three-step process to get your Eating House License with ease and comfort.
Corpseed Procedure to obtain Eating House License:
- Connect with Corpseed team and submit necessary Documents
- We will complete documentation and fix Appointment with Addl. Commissioner of Police
- Eating House License is guaranteed & is issued after proper verification by the commissioner
Connect With Corpseed
Once you discuss the requirement, we will align a dedicated Account managers to understand your business needs and provide solutions and assist entire process.
Real Time Update
Use our platform to track progress of application and many more. Always know what is going on with your project, what is in progress, and what is done.
Once job is completed, you will receive complete registrations & certifications directly to your email ID and at your doorstep