Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form 2022 can be filled online or offline to avail of the benefits of the PM housing scheme. It will be necessary to apply offline. The Scheme Form (PMAY Form) can be linked to make a plan. You can apply through both offline and online mode. You will need the application form to apply offline. For your convenience, we have given below the direct link to download the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form (PMAY Form), you can download the form in PDF format from there.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online form 2022
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a national mission to provide shelter for all. The objective of the mission is to provide houses to all who are living in the slums and urban areas of the country. The government has launched this scheme on 25 June 2015. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an urban housing scheme which aims at providing housing solutions to the urban poor through bank finance, self-help groups (SHG), banks or non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). The scheme also aims at providing quality construction to build low cost houses. It will be implemented by Housing and Urban Development Ministry in partnership with other departments such as Rural Development Ministry, Health Ministry and Education Ministry among others.
|Name of the Scheme||PM Awas Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of india|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form Download||Download Form|
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – (Rural) Information
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – (Urban) Information
Download the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form PDF 2022
Click Here to Download Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form in English
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form in Hindi
- Consent For Aadhaar authentication form For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020, you have to fulfill the following qualification –
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The beneficiary should not be a state government or central government and other housing scheme beneficiary.
- Husband, wife, unmarried son and/or unmarried daughter in the beneficiary's family.
- There should not be any pucca house in India in the name of the beneficiary or any of his family,
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Application Form:- Fill the complete details.
- Proof of Identity:- Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Driving License.
- Proof of Residence:- Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Latest Utility Bill, Post
- Office Savings Bank Account Statement.
- Proof of Income:- Last 2 Months Salary Slip, Last 6 Months Bank Statement of Salary Account, Latest Form 16/ITR.
Income Norms for Various Household Categories
|Household Categories||Income Norms|
|EWS households||Annual income up to Rs. 3 lakh|
|LIG households||Annual income more than Rs. 3 lakh and up to Rs. 6 lakh|
|MIG I households||Annual income more than Rs.6 lakh and up to Rs.12 lakh|
|MIG II households||Annual income more than Rs. 12 lakh and up to Rs. 18 lakh|
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.