The first step for a Homeopathy Drug Licence is to prepare the documentation required for the license. The documents required are listed as follows:
- A plan of the manufacturing site's location, as well as the area's exact layout dimensions.
- Proof of the firm's constitution, such as the memorandum or article of association, any affidavit for the firm's constitutional proof, and, if applicable, the partnership deed.
- A fee deposit receipt in the company's name is required.
- A power of attorney that includes the names of the company's partners, managers, secretary, directors, and any other individuals affiliated with it. It must be in accordance with the license's Drug Control Authorities.
- A complete list of all the equipment and apparatus that will be used in the business, as well as for drug and medicine testing.
- Photocopies of all needed credentials, medical experience, experience letters, letter of permission, attested passport-size pictures, affidavit, and staff and employer joint reports
- Evidence of ownership.
- Information about nearby landmarks and sites.