- Majority of goods are freely importable, but the Exim policy (2007) of India prohibits import of certain categories of product as well as conditional import on certain items.
- In such situation it becomes important for importer to have an import license issued by issuing authority of government of India. The import license is issued by Director General Foreign Trade (DGFT).
- This license is valid for 24 months for capital goods and 18 months for raw material component, consumable and spaces with the license term renewable.
Import Export Consultancy Services: -
- We bring a wide range of experience and network to offer services that provide end-to- end answer in the areas of imports and exports. We consult, recognize, plan and execute such benefits available under the Foreign Trade Policy and other related laws and regulation. We undertake the complete job of documentation, representation and follow-up with the authorities like DGFT, Customs, Excise, RBI, Administrative Ministries and other related departments till the benefits are delivered.
- We have an experience in the field in which we are dealing and hence we are very well able to give reliable advice and consultancy service to our clients. We have a dedicated team, which takes care of the functioning of services.
- Our objective is to provide the finest, most efficient and most accurate legal documents preparation, consultancy and legal service regarding Excise, Customs, Service Tax and Import/Export for a reasonable fee.