Guidelines for Application Form from Seeking One-Time Grant/Capital for Setting up of Paddy Straw-Based Palletisation and Torrefaction Plant
CTE (Pellet/Torrefied Pellet Manufacturing Facility Setup Plant) Is The Mandatory Document For The Same.
Checklist for applications submitted for availing financial support under the guidelines
- The guidelines are applicable to Individuals/entrepreneurs/companies, who set up new Units set up after the release of guidelines, i.e. after 13.10.2022.
- Applicants whose CTE for setting up a paddy straw-based torrefaction/pelletization unit was submitted before 13.10.2022, but is still pending are also eligible for availing financial support under the guidelines.
- The proposed units should use only paddy straw generated in the NCT of Delhi, States of Punjab & Haryana, and NCR districts of Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh
- The following documents need to be submitted (through the portal) for availing of financial support under the guidelines:
- Duly filled application form (applicant particulars & technical and financial details about the proposed unit, including invoice/quotation for plant machinery.
- Copy of the application submitted to SPCB/PCC for obtaining Consent to Establish.
- Land possession letter/lease agreement.
- Undertaking for non-receipt of financial assistance for pelletization plant from other Govt. funds