Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a consulting methodology that involves designing, building, training, operating and management of software bots which can perform repetitive and predictable human tasks using computer software. RPA enables an organization to deploy a digital workforce that can execute any and all repetitive tasks without any human effort or intervention. These software bots once trained will be able to execute any task flawlessly, giving the process manager complete control and visibility into their execution. These bots are pre-programmed to pass exceptional tasks to humans in a scenario where they do not know how to execute a specific task.
Introduction to RPA
Benefits of RPA Implementation
Whenever we visit the office of any organization, we come across instances where a valuable employee is doing mundane and repetitive activities just because someone has to do them and an organization cannot survive without doing these mundane and repetitive tasks. This is the perfect time for an organization to implement RPA to save its skilled and qualified human workforce and replace it with a digital workforce so that they can be deployed to perform more value-added work which a bot cannot perform such as Product Design, Business Strategy, Customer Service or facing very difficult business scenarios that a bot cannot handle. If a manager hands over excruciatingly boring business activity to a bot, he can make his employees more motivated and focused on value-added work.
- RPA offers the flexibility to up-scale robot workforce on demand
- Automation can be achieved for any application and any process.
- RPA Improves business agility and speed to respond to the market to meet changing customer needs
- Reduction in operational cost, increase in average organizational task efficiencies
- Impact on the customer psyche by integrating customer channels, business data, and enterprise applications
- To Conduct Detailed Automation Readiness Assessments
- To Develop an end-to-end Roadmap for Enterprise Automation
- Define RPA governance frameworks
- Assessment, selection and deployment of Automation Tool - Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UIPath, Workfusion
- To promote the business benefits of RPA implementation
Connect With Corpseed
Once you discuss the requirement, we will align a dedicated Account managers to understand your business needs and provide solutions and assist entire process.
Real Time Update
Use our platform to track progress of application and many more. Always know what is going on with your project, what is in progress, and what is done.
Once job is completed, you will receive complete registrations & certifications directly to your email ID and at your doorstep