Documents required for Plastic Waste Authorization
1. Name of the Applicant
2. Nationality of the Applicant
3. Status of the Applicant
b) Proprietary concern
c) Partnership firm (whether registered or unregistered)
d) Joint family concern
e) Private Limited Company
f) Public Limited Company
g) Government Company
- State Government
- Central Government
- Union Territory
h) Foreign Company (if a foreign company,the details of registration, incorporation. etc.)
i) Any other association or body
4. Name, Address & Telephone Nos. of Applicant (the full list of individual partners, persons Chairman (full-time or part time) Managing Directors, Managing partners Directors (full- time or part time) kinds of office bearers are to be furnished with their period of tenure in respective office, with telephone Nos. & address)
5. Address of the Industry (complete postal address with pin code) with the proof of conformity of the industrial area and the activity with respect to MPD-2001.
6. Details or commissioning, etc.:-
a) Approximate date of proposed commissioning of work.
b) Expected date of production.
7. Total number of employees, expected to be employed.
8. Details of license, if any, obtained under the provisions of the Ind. Development Regulation Act 1951/ Air (Prevention and Control of pollution Act 1981/Water Prevention &. Control of Pollution) Act, 1974.
9. Name of the person authorized to sign this form (the original authorization in case of individual proprietary concern is to be enclosed).
a) Attach the list of the raw material and the chemical used per month
b) Licensed Annual Capacity of the factory/industry.
Fee to be paid by the applicant seeking authorization under section 8 of the Delhi Plastic Bag (Manufacture, Sale and Usage) and Non –Biodegradable Garbage (Control) Act, 2000 (Delhi Act No.6 of2001).
Industrial Units having Paid UP Capital/Capital Fees
1. Not exceeding Rs.5,00,000/- 250.00
2. Between Rs.5 lakh and Rs.20 lakh 500.00
3. Between Rs.20 lakh and Rs. 1 crore 1000.00
4. Exceeding Rs. 1 crore 2000.00
Documents to be submitted for Battery Waste Authorization
- MCD License with respect to the conformity to the land use.
- Copy of Pan Card.
- Copy of GST.
- Authority Letter (For Private Limited, LLP, Partnership, Public Firms).
- Proof of ownership/ Rent Agreement.
- Copy of valid agreement with a registered recycler of Lead Acid Battery.
- Undertaking on an affidavit that the activity of battery charging will be performed in an industrial area only.
These rules apply to every waste resulting from construction, re-modeling, repair and demolition of any civil structure of individual or organization or authority who generates construction and demolition waste such as building materials, debris, rubble.
Construction and demolition waste means the waste comprising of building materials, debris and rubble resulting from construction, re-modeling, repair and demolition of any civil structure
De-construction means a planned selective demolition in which salvage, re-use and recycling of the demolished structure is maximized; (e) “demolition” means breaking down or tearing down buildings and other structures either manually or using mechanical force (by various equipment) or by implosion using explosives.
Service provider means authorities who provide services like water, sewerage, electricity, telephone, roads, drainage etc. often generate construction and demolition waste during their activities, which includes excavation, demolition and civil work
Waste generator means any person or association of persons or institution, residential and commercial establishments including Indian Railways, Airport, Port and Harbour and Defence establishments who undertakes construction of or demolition of any civil structure which generate construction and demolition waste.
CONSTRUCTION AND DEMOLITION WASTE MANAGEMENT IN DELHI
About 3000 MT of Construction and Demolition Waste (C& D Waste) is generated per day in Delhi. M/s IL & FS Waste Management & Urban Services Limited (now M/s IL & FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services Limited) has been granted Consent to Establish under the Air & Water Acts by Delhi Pollution Control Committee on 20.01.2010 for processing of Construction and Demolition Waste Debris at the site adjacent to Block No. 31, Gate No. 1, Hanuman Mandir Road, near MCD Colony, Jahangirpuri, (Near Prayas Building), Delhi-33 . The unit is operational .This is a pilot project of 500 tonnes per day for Construction and Demolition Waste Debris and plot area is approx. 34,000 sq.m. The said land is owned by MCD and leased to M/s IL & FS Waste Management & Urban Services Limited ( now M/s IL & FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services Limited), for the said activity. The unit is having Brick and Brick Bat processing unit, concrete block processing unit, RMC(Ready Mix Concrete) plant, tiles making plant and also pavement blocks making plant.
Processing of Construction and Demolition Waste is carried out as follows:
- Receiving of Construction and Demolition Waste at site
- Weighing (weigh bridge provided near gate/office)
- Grading ( loose soil to landfill and road building)
- Sizing unit/breaking/processing
- Output (different sizes of aggregates, used in block making/ tiles making, road building, landfill).
Machine called "Rubble Master 60(RM-60) " has been installed and in operation. Water sprinkling system provided to control fugitive dust. It has been informed that orders have been placed to supply a total set of machinery consisting of Grizzly, Vibro Screens, Evo Wash, Thickner etc. capable of segregating sand from mixed C& D. The said system is proposed to be in place and operational soon. It has also been informed that the unit is in the process of installing Automized Dust Supression System which will be capable of suppressing fugitive dust.
For D.G.Set of 100 KVA , acoustic enclosure has been provided.