National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care Providers (NABH)
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care Providers is committed to support improvement of quality of health care services in our country for all class of population through various methodologies and tools to supplement the efforts of the providers of healthcare services and requirements of the system at various levels.
NABH, therefore, intends to be a robust, accessible and competent organization to complement the health care system to improve its efficiency and predictability of healthcare outcomes.
• Commitment to create a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountability towards patient care.
• Establishment of protocols and policies as per National/International Standards for patient care, medication management, consent process, patient safety, clinical outcomes, medical records, infection control and staffing.
• Patients are treated with respect, dignity and courtesy at all times.
• Patients are involved in care planning and decision making.
• Patients are treated by qualified and trained staff.
• Feedback from patients is sought and complaints (if any) are addressed.
• Transparency in billing and availability of tariff list.
• Continuous monitoring of its services for improvement.
• Commitment to prevent adverse events that may occur.
• Accreditation of healthcare facilities
• Quality promotion: initiatives like Safe-I, Nursing Excellence, Laboratory certification programs (not limited to these)
• IEC activities: public lecture, advertisement, workshops/ seminars
• Education and Training for Quality & Patient Safety
• Recognition: Endorsement of various healthcare quality courses/ work shops
The organizations can obtain the application form for NABH Accreditation from NABH Secretariat or download it from the website. The application form should be accompanied with the required application fee. Hospitals should also submit a signed document ‘Terms and Conditions for Maintaining NABH Accreditation'. The same can be downloaded from the website. For more details please see ‘Accreditation Documents'.
An organization planning to go for NABH accreditation may obtain a copy of NABH accreditation standards and carry out a self-assessment on the status of compliance with the standards to ensure that the standards are implemented and integrated with the hospital functioning.
NABH provides information on documents and procedures. NABH also organizes awareness programs in general as well as on request of individual organizations. It also guides the applicant organization on different requirements at various stages of accreditation. However, NABH do not provide consultancy.
For the convenience of applicant organizations, NABET, which is another constituent Board of QCI has a program for registering qualified consultants/consulting organizations. These registered individuals/organizations are involved in providing consultancy to various health care organizations for NABH standards implementation within their organization
1. ID & Address proof of the proposed directors
• Driving License/Voter Id/Passport
• Bank statement/Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill
2. Amount of shares to be allotted
3. Details of shareholding percentage to be allotted to each subscriber
4. Objects of the proposed Company
5. Any special clauses to be inculcated in the Memorandum and Articles of Associations
At Corpseed, we are committed to offer our services to the entrepreneurs and businesses as a very cost-effective proposition. We believe that a customer is always right and the focus of any business activity should be to serve the customer with utmost loyalty. All our services come with SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for on-time service delivery and money back guarantee to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
At Corpseed, our valued customers are always kept in the loop as far as service delivery timeline is concerned and we inform our customers every time a milestone is achieved during each stage of service request processing. But we also believe that we may come across a customer who is not satisfied with our efforts. For that we have a very responsive Customer Care Department which work 24x7 to attend to and solve customer complaints. We also have a money back guarantee for those, who want their service charges to be refunded.
At Corpseed, We believe it is our responsibility to protect our customer information from unauthorized access. We have put systems and processes in place to make sure that the customer information is safe with us during its storage and transfer between in house and third party servers. We continuously test our systems and processes for security breach and vulnerabilities are identified and fixed at a regular basis..
If a customer is not satisfied with the service we provided and if he contacts our customer care helpline and files a formal complaint within 15 days of service delivery date, Corpseed would refund the entire or partial amount of Professional Fee charged for that particular service.
If a customer is having issues with our service delivery process, he has various alternatives available at his disposal to register his grievance with us. He can either email his complaint at email@example.com or he can call our 24x7 Customer Care Helpline. Also, any customer is always welcome to visit our office to lodge a complaint with the senior management.
A customer can buy our services directly from our online platform, for which he need to make online payment. Once he clicks on "Apply Now", a new window will open, a customer is required to submit the information in the respective fields and click "Make Payment". A unique ticket number will be auto generated, the customer need to quote this number as reference for any enquiry regarding his service request.
All the monetary transactions performed on Corpseed online platform are secured with SSL System Protocol. We encrypt the customer information such as credit card and bank account details, before these are transmitted anywhere. We adhere to PCI DSS for data security standards for payment processing.
FAQs on CGHS are intended to provide general information and guidance needed for the CGHS beneficiar
The Indian Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley mentioned a new programme called Ayushman Bharat Progra