As big number of hospitals face difficulties in implementing all the Standards of Accreditation, NABH has introduced Pre-Accreditation - Entry Level Certification standards, in order to enhance the quality of patient safety and care. The purpose is to introduce quality and accreditation to the hospitals and clinics as their first step towards awareness along with several benefits. NABH Entry Level Standards of Hospitals have 10 chapters 45 standards and 167 objective elements to be followed.
Introduction to NABH Entry Level Accreditation
Benefits of NABH Pre Accreditation Entry Level Standards
Patients Benefits: NABH Pre Accreditation Entry Level NABH standards helps in improving patient safety and quality care.
- The rights of patients are protected and respected.
- Trained & skilled medical staff service the patients.
Benefits for Hospitals: Hospitals management gets encouraged towards continuous improvement of the hospital internal functioning.
- Enables hospital commitment to quality care.
- Raises confidence in the services provided by the hospital.
Hospital Staff Benefits: The staff in an Entry-Level certified hospital is alerted over the quality & patient safety & is satisfied as it offers for good working environment, continuous leadership, and ownership of clinical processes.
- To improve the overall specialized development of Para Medical Staff and Clinicians also provides leadership for quality improvement with nursing and medicine.
Cashless Benefits: It offers entry to insurance and other third parties (Private and Govt. insurance bodies). It provides access to infrastructure, reliable and certified information on facilities and level of care.
Preparing for NABH Accreditation
Hospital administration shall prepare a plan of action for obtaining accreditation and shall appoint a responsible person/organization to co-ordinate all activities related to seeking accreditation. At Corpseed, we are a dedicated team helping hospitals to achieve 100 % NABH compliance. Recently there are major changes in NABH policies which are going to be implemented in hospital echo system prior to NABH team audit. We have carefully trained our professionals to cater to the hospitals and fulfil the gap.
Below are few of the steps for NABH Accreditation preparation:
- An official shall be nominated and the officer should be familiar with existing hospital quality assurance system.
- The hospital seeking accreditation shall comprehend with the NABH assessment procedure.
- The appointed offers shall ensure that the standards are implemented in the organization.
- The aspirant hospital must have conducted self-assessment against NABH standards three months prior to submission of application form and must ensure that it complies with NABH Standards.
NABH Pre Accreditation Entry Level Standards Assessment Criteria
- Any hospital and clinic keen to apply for NABH Pre Accreditation Entry Level must implement Standards of Hospitals which has 10 chapters 45 standards and 167 objective elements in its organization.
- The assessment/inspection team will check the execution of NABH Pre Accreditation Entry Level standards. The hospital must be able to determine that all NABH Pre Accreditation Entry Level standards, as applicable are followed.
Connect With Corpseed
Once you discuss the requirement, we will align a dedicated Account managers to understand your business needs and provide solutions and assist entire process.
Real Time Update
Use our platform to track progress of application and many more. Always know what is going on with your project, what is in progress, and what is done.
Once job is completed, you will receive complete registrations & certifications directly to your email ID and at your doorstep