Starting a business with a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a good idea. The next stage is when you want to convert Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) to a Private Limited Company for more growth in business or maybe for Funds Raising. It is possible to convert Limited Liability Partnership into a Private Limited Company in India in accordance to Section 366 of the Companies Act, 2013 & Company (Authorized to Register) Rules, 2014. There are many requirements which are necessary for converting a Private Limited Company into a Private Limited Company such as an approval from all the partners along with the advertisement in local newspaper & a national newspaper and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the ROC.
Convert limited liability partnership (LLP) to a Private Limited Company
Benefits of converting limited liability partnership (LLP) to a Private Limited Company:
- Shields personal assets from business liability, limits liabilities of Directors.
- The Private Limited Company (Pvt. Ltd) continues to exist even after the death of the Shareholders
- Open doors to raise capital from a venture capitalist, angel investor, financial institutions etc.
- Creates brand value as private limited structure is more transparent compared to other business structures.
- Ownership gets transferred by just transferring shares.
- Private Limited Company being a unique identity, can own/acquire and alienate, property in its name. Property owned could be anything like copyrights, patents, machinery, building, intangible assets, land, residential property, factory etc.
- Funding or Borrowing Capital: It’s easy for private limited company to get funding or borrow capital from angle investors / venture capitalists / banks / Financial Institutes in comparison to other company types.
The following documents are required for the conversion of an LLP into a Private Limited Company:
- PAN Card
- Voter's ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driver's License
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of Rent agreement with NOC from the owner
Corpseed procedure for Conversion of Partnership to Private Limited Company
- Step 1: Contact Corpseed team, provide the necessary documents to initiate the conversion process.
- Step 2: We will assign a dedicated and skilled resource to process your request for conversion.
- Step 3: Apply for Company Name Reservation
- Step 4: Draft Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- Step 5: Apply for Company PAN
- Step 6: Apply for Company TAN
- Step 7: Apply for Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
- Step 8: We will apply for Incorporation certification.
- Step 9: Once your Private Limited is incorporated, we will send you all the documents.
Note: Whole conversion process takes between 25-30 days and also depends upon documents provided by applicant and approval speed by the government
Connect With Corpseed
Once you discuss the requirement, we will align a dedicated Account managers to understand your business needs and provide solutions and assist entire process.
Real Time Update
Use our platform to track progress of application and many more. Always know what is going on with your project, what is in progress, and what is done.
Once job is completed, you will receive complete registrations & certifications directly to your email ID and at your doorstep