Hand sanitizers, or else known as hand antiseptics is an option to handwashing with soap and water. It can be prepared in different varieties such as gel, foam and liquid solution (e.g. sprays). The main component of all hand sanitizers is alcohol. The alcohol used may be ethanol-propanol, isopropyl alcohol (Isopropanol), or povidone-iodine. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer are extra efficient in killing microorganisms.
An alcohol is any organic compound in which the hydroxyl functional group (OH) is bound to a saturated carbon atom. The primary alcohol usually forms the base of hand sanitizer which is about 60% in volume.
Hand sanitizer efficiency starts with its method and type of ingredients. The base of all hand sanitizers is alcohol, added to vitamin E, aloe vera, etc. (for softening ingredient), and glycerine. The vital, and germ-killing ingredient in hand sanitizers is alcohol.
The procedure of germ-killing starts by removing the oil on the skin, the bacteria present in the body from coming to the surface. Then the alcohol kills the bacterial once rubbed over the hands.
Materials Required to Manufacture Hand Sanitizer
Beaker, Filter funnel, Filter paper, foil paper, paper tape, Packaging bottle, analytical weighing balance, Lavender oil, glycerin, camphor, wild spinach, garlic, turmeric, Ethanol, distilled water.
Automatic Sanitizer, Shampoo, Cream, Gel, Lotion, Facewash Manufacturing Plant Machineries
Automatic Liquid Manufacturing and Filling Plant
Ointment Manufacturing Plant
Complete Process of cleaning, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuum, heating 7 cooling in one unit:
- The homogenizer also works as a transfer pump for discharging finished products.
- Special semi contra design of agitator blades
- Automatic lid opening system.
- Accurate temperature control even for small quantities.
- Perfect particles and droplet size control
- Batch to batch repeatability.
- Load cell for accurate weighing.
- Two-line for product recirculation is provided to avoid wastage of materials (One is short and other is long).