Extended producer Responsibility deals under E-Waste (Management and handlings) Rules 2011, wherein producers of electrical or electronics equipment, are held accountabe to manage such equipment after its “End of life”
As per environmental policy, stated producer has the responsibility, for reducing environmental impact and managing the product and their waste, are extended to across the whole life cycle of the product
As per Rule 13 (1) (ii), (iii) & (vi) of E - Waste (Management) Rules, 2016, Central pollution control board has been mandated to grant, renew or refuse Extended producers responsibility(EPR) -Authorization to Producers of the Electrical & Electronic Equipment (EEE) .
Central pollution control board has made direction on implementation of E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016, which includes specific direction for Producers and other stakeholders for extended producer responsibility (EPR) Authorization, channelization, collection, storage, transportation, environmentally sound dismantling, recycling and refurbishment.
The producer or manufacturer ,dismantler, recycler, refurbisher of the Electrical and Electronic Equipment can make online application at Central pollution Control Board (CPCB) web Portal , state pollution control board web portal respectively along with required attachment or by submitting hard copies of application in Form-I along with required documents, the applicant is required to check all the documents before filing.
Verification of application:-
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) or State pollution control board may verify and investigate the given information within 25 days of receipt of application.
Seeking and Grant of Authorization:-
Central pollution control board or State pollution control board after verifying given document and satisfied with extended producers responsibility plan shall grant extended producers responsibility authorization in Form no 1(AA) within a period of one hundred and twenty days from receipt of application.
The Extended Producers Responsibility authorization shall be valid for a period of five years.
Responsibilities of producers:-
1. Producers accountable for collection and channelization of e-waste generated from “end of life” or “end of life” products with same electrical and electronic equipment code
2. Producers make a mechanism used for channelization of e-waste from “end of life” products including wasted collected from distributer and authorized service centers.
3. Producer responsible for disposal in treatment, storage and disposal facility, a pre-treatment is necessary for hazardous substances such as mercury, lead
4. Producers must mentioned arrangements for collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment from the electrical and electronic equipment placed on the market earlier, such as through dealer, collection center, Producers’ Responsibility Organization, through buy back arrangements, exchange scheme, deposit refund system in Extended Producers Responsibility plan.
5. Producers provide contact details such as address, email id, toll free telephone number or helpline number to consumer or bulk consumer through their website
6. Producers have to organize awareness progaramme and create awareness through media, advertisement, publication, poster or by any other means of communication and product user documentation accompanying the equipment.
Responsibilities of collection centers:-
Collection centers responsible to collect e-waste on behalf of producer or dismantler or recycler or refurbisher including those arising from orphaned products and ensure that the facility in accordance with the standards or guidelines issued by Central pollution Board.
Responsibilities of dealers:-
In the case the dealer has been given the responsibility of collection on behalf of the producer, the dealer shall collect the e-waste by providing the consumer a box, bin or a demarcated area to deposit e-waste, or through take back system and send the e-waste so collected to collection centre or dismantler or recycler as designated by producer and ensure that no damage is caused to the environment during storage and transportation of e-waste.
Responsibilities of the refurbisher:-
Refurbisher collect e-waste generated during the process of refurbishing and channelize the waste to authorized dismantler or recycler through its collection centre and ensure that the refurbishing process do not have any adverse effect on the health and the environment.
Responsibilities of the dismantler:-
The dismantler ensure that the facility and dismantling processes are in accordance with the standards or guidelines prescribed by Central Pollution Control Board from time to time and ensure that non-recyclable or non-recoverable components are sent to authorized treatment storage and disposal facilities.
1. Details of producers/manufacturers/dismantlers/recyclers/refurbishers
2. Details of Authorized person
3. Details of Producer's Responsibility Organization
4. Details of EEE placed on the market year wise during previous 10 years
5. Details of estimated generation of waste of electrical and electronic equipments.
6. Details of Estimated Waste Collection Target
7. ERP Plan
8. Copy of permission from relevant ministry/Department for selling their product.
9. Copies of agreement with collection Centers.
10. Copies of agreement with recyclers/dismantlers
11. Copies of agreement with Treatment storage and Disposal facility (TSDF)
12. Copy of Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) license /permission (If applicable)
13. Self declaration on RoHS
14. Copy of Agreement with Producers Responsibility Organization (PRO)
At Corpseed, we are committed to offer our services to the entrepreneurs and businesses as a very cost-effective proposition. We believe that a customer is always right and the focus of any business activity should be to serve the customer with utmost loyalty. All our services come with SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for on-time service delivery and money back guarantee to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
At Corpseed, our valued customers are always kept in the loop as far as service delivery timeline is concerned and we inform our customers every time a milestone is achieved during each stage of service request processing. But we also believe that we may come across a customer who is not satisfied with our efforts. For that we have a very responsive Customer Care Department which work 24x7 to attend to and solve customer complaints. We also have a money back guarantee for those, who want their service charges to be refunded.
At Corpseed, We believe it is our responsibility to protect our customer information from unauthorized access. We have put systems and processes in place to make sure that the customer information is safe with us during its storage and transfer between in house and third party servers. We continuously test our systems and processes for security breach and vulnerabilities are identified and fixed at a regular basis..
If a customer is not satisfied with the service we provided and if he contacts our customer care helpline and files a formal complaint within 15 days of service delivery date, Corpseed would refund the entire or partial amount of Professional Fee charged for that particular service.
If a customer is having issues with our service delivery process, he has various alternatives available at his disposal to register his grievance with us. He can either email his complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org or he can call our 24x7 Customer Care Helpline. Also, any customer is always welcome to visit our office to lodge a complaint with the senior management.
A customer can buy our services directly from our online platform, for which he need to make online payment. Once he clicks on "Apply Now", a new window will open, a customer is required to submit the information in the respective fields and click "Make Payment". A unique ticket number will be auto generated, the customer need to quote this number as reference for any enquiry regarding his service request.
All the monetary transactions performed on Corpseed online platform are secured with SSL System Protocol. We encrypt the customer information such as credit card and bank account details, before these are transmitted anywhere. We adhere to PCI DSS for data security standards for payment processing.
Who Needs Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Authorization
End of Life period of electrical and Electronics Equipment
Extended Producers Responsibility Authorization is a Permission related to e-waste management of ele
Extended Producer Responsibility is growing mechanism worldwide to improve e- waste Management polic
With the increasing amounts of e-waste, governments have reviewed available policy options and concl