- Registration with Employees' Provident Fund Organization is a necessary step for all businesses with more than 20 employees.
- Employee includes contract, housekeeping, security or other contractual. However, one can also register on a voluntary basis with the consent of its employees to get benefit from this scheme.
- PF is a way of saving for all private, public or Government employees. Delay in registration might result in penalties.
What is Employee Provident Fund (PF) Registration?
Benefits of PF registration:
- It’s a tax-free income with yearly interest from government
- Big support in planning retirement
- Help on special occasions like Marriage, education for self, child or any other family members
- You can withdraw from PF account for house construction, repair or maintenance
- Support in any medical emergency
Documents required for online PF Registration:
- PAN card of firm/company/society/trust
- Certificate of Incorporation or registration
- Canceled cheque
- Address Proof of premises
- Signature copy of Directors and Authorized Signatories
- Consent of Majority of Employees in case of voluntary registration
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser.
Steps for PF registration:
- We will assign a dedicated Provident Fund registration expert to consult and complete your PF registration request
- We will complete documents verification & collection
- We will Drafting & file your PF application
- We will do Follows-ups with authorities
- We will Send EPF number to you via email
Connect With Corpseed
Once you discuss the requirement, we will align a dedicated Account managers to understand your business needs and provide solutions and assist entire process.
Real Time Update
Use our platform to track progress of application and many more. Always know what is going on with your project, what is in progress, and what is done.
Once job is completed, you will receive complete registrations & certifications directly to your email ID and at your doorstep