Customer relationship management (CRM), as a management concept, includes all aspects of sales, marketing, customer service and all other interactions that a company has with its customers or potential customers. But now days, CRM is generally referred to as a computer program software which helps in tracking information such as customer contact details, sales leads, corporate clients, demographic data, company data, sales history, technical support, after- sale service requests and more. CRM systems can also automate many marketing, sales and support processes, which help companies to provide a consistent experience to customers and prospects, while also lowering the customer acquisition costs.
A CRM solution also helps the organization to remain focused on its relationships with customers, service users, or suppliers. It also helps them in finding new customers, winning their businesses and providing support and additional services throughout the relationship. Both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies are required to use CRM systems to track and manage customer communications through the Web, email, telephone, mobile apps, chat, social media and marketing materials.
Marketing Automation: A CRM tool having marketing automation capabilities can be used to automate repetitive tasks to enhance marketing efforts of the employees at different points in the business process
Sales force automation: Sales force automation tool of a CRM can track interactions between sales team and customers and automate certain business functions of the sales process which could prove to be more useful in following leads and to attract and obtain new customers.
Workflow automation: CRM systems also help an organization in optimizing their business processes by streamlining boring and repetitive tasks, enabling employees to focus on more creative and high value-added tasks.
Lead management: Sale leads can be categorized as cold, warm and hot leads and can be tracked through CRM, enabling sales personnel to feed, track and analyze sales data for leads from one particular place.
Human resource management: Modern CRM systems help HR managers to track employee contact information, performance matrices and accrued benefits in a company. This enables the HR managers to manage the employees in an efficient and effective manner.
Analytics: Analytics provided within a CRM package may be employed to plan activities for better customer satisfaction rates by analyzing user data and to develop effective marketing campaigns targeted at a particular customer group.
Artificial Intelligence in CRM: The cutting edge Artificial intelligence technologies are being built into CRM platforms to automate repetitive tasks, identify customer purchase patterns to predict future customer behaviors.
1. Improved Customer Relationship: A CRM is designed to track the customer leads at the prospect stage and can give better understanding of the individual customer, their behavior, their demands and needs. As a result, sales managers and customer care executives are in a better position to handle an aggrieved customer and to offer him explanations with informed and quality customer care.
2. Reduced efforts on data entry: As the CRM is a complete solutions provider, it enables an organization to automate the transfer of a lead from initial enquiry to mailing company brochures and welcome emails to new customers.
3. Enhanced Communication: As the CRM becomes a single source for reference for sales team, the occurrence of miss-communication in any process is drastically reduced and the customers receive a uniform level of interaction from any and all sales force.
4. Strong Order Book: Since the sales manager is able to access more information with the implementation of CRM, he is in a better position to prioritize big-ticket customer acquisition without putting in much efforts and he can focus on protecting the product/service margins and contribute to bottom line of the company.
5. Increased Revenues: A good CRM can offer end to end customer contact interface wherein it can be pre-programmed to cross-sell and up-sell other products/services of the company. As a result, the increased efficiency and effectiveness is reflected in the increased sales volume and better margins adding to the annual revenues of the company.
6. Enhanced Collaboration within verticals: Since the CRM is available to all the employees of the company, the persons in marketing and promotions department are better equipped to design marketing campaigns by using the information input by the sales teams of the organization.
On-Premises CRM: In this type of CRM, the company who purchases it is also responsible for control, security, administration and maintenance of the said CRM. The company buys the license to pay in a single or multiple installments and also has to bear the cost of implementation servers and up gradation of this system.
Cloud-based CRM: In a cloud-based CRM, all the data of the company is stored on an external and remote network which the designated employees can access anytime, anywhere with an internet connection. The company may hire a third-party service provider to oversee the installation and maintenance of this CRM.
Open source CRM: An Open source CRM system is the one whose source code is available to the general public. It enables the companies to make alterations to their CRM at no cost to the company employing the system.
At Corpseed, we are committed to offer our services to the entrepreneurs and businesses as a very cost-effective proposition. We believe that a customer is always right and the focus of any business activity should be to serve the customer with utmost loyalty. All our services come with SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for on-time service delivery and money back guarantee to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
At Corpseed, our valued customers are always kept in the loop as far as service delivery timeline is concerned and we inform our customers every time a milestone is achieved during each stage of service request processing. But we also believe that we may come across a customer who is not satisfied with our efforts. For that we have a very responsive Customer Care Department which work 24x7 to attend to and solve customer complaints. We also have a money back guarantee for those, who want their service charges to be refunded.
At Corpseed, We believe it is our responsibility to protect our customer information from unauthorized access. We have put systems and processes in place to make sure that the customer information is safe with us during its storage and transfer between in house and third party servers. We continuously test our systems and processes for security breach and vulnerabilities are identified and fixed at a regular basis..
If a customer is not satisfied with the service we provided and if he contacts our customer care helpline and files a formal complaint within 15 days of service delivery date, Corpseed would refund the entire or partial amount of Professional Fee charged for that particular service.
If a customer is having issues with our service delivery process, he has various alternatives available at his disposal to register his grievance with us. He can either email his complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org or he can call our 24x7 Customer Care Helpline. Also, any customer is always welcome to visit our office to lodge a complaint with the senior management.
A customer can buy our services directly from our online platform, for which he need to make online payment. Once he clicks on "Apply Now", a new window will open, a customer is required to submit the information in the respective fields and click "Make Payment". A unique ticket number will be auto generated, the customer need to quote this number as reference for any enquiry regarding his service request.
All the monetary transactions performed on Corpseed online platform are secured with SSL System Protocol. We encrypt the customer information such as credit card and bank account details, before these are transmitted anywhere. We adhere to PCI DSS for data security standards for payment processing.